Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

3 Bags of Trash = NWFA Bronze Membership!

Cogs

Reactions
New thread started!

OP
Joe Link

Joe Link

Reactions
Haven't done this thread in a long time.
Tracy and I went for a drive up the Peak this afternoon hunting and just curious how the quarry and other areas were looking after the clean-up on the 21st. The quarry actually looked really good still. Probably less than a trash bag. Some wierd stuff though. Spaghetti, a glass and a 1/2 a 2 liter of Coke. 2 Costco food bowls.
Down the 3000 line. First spot on the left I grabbed the shot up computer. Left the rest. No gloves and too many berry vines. The next spot on the left up the hill about a 1/2 bag of trash. Left at the Y and down the road where the sqatters are occasionally. Picked up a big pile of wet magazines and stuff. The other side of the camp I left. Too gross for no gloves. About a small truck load of stuff. The big spot where we normally shoot had a lot of stuff. Ended up with 3 big bags of Trash and no deer.
Thanks
Craig

View attachment 623060View attachment 623061View attachment 623062View attachment 623063View attachment 623064View attachment 623065
Thank you, enjoy your Bronze! :)

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider