JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was out there on the 4th and the first 2 spots were in use so I wouldn't be able to say they were trashed unless those guys just got in their vehicles and left, which I highly doubt they did. In fact, both groups appeared to be practicing good shooting etiquette. Location 2 looked to be a group of well supervised teenage boys. Scouts maybe? I loved seeing that! I went as far as #3 which was in relatively good shape. When I was done I swept for brass and also picked up whatever fresh steel I could find along with all the plastic. Only filled a couple grocery bags so it wasn't too bad. What always baffles me is the shot up Gatorade bottles on top of the hill. I'd like to think no one is shooting into the woods without a backdrop.

What always baffles me is the shot up Gatorade bottles on top of the hill. I'd like to think no one is shooting into the woods without a backdrop.

I see this all the time at this location, Ive even seen targets posted on trees up in the air.... its sad that some people dont care about where their bullet goes, I guess the idea is that there is nothing back there is the assumption so why would anyone be back there.... but in reality, there are at least 2 old abandoned road grades back there directly behind the line of fire giving access to hunters, mushroom pickers, whoever.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top