JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you Ryan, I shoot in the area two spots past Jones Creek OHV, I too forget to bring a trash bag but can count on a Coors half rack box or two to fill with shot shell casings before I leave.

Thank you Ryan, I shoot in the area two spots past Jones Creek OHV, I too forget to bring a trash bag but can count on a Coors half rack box or two to fill with shot shell casings before I leave.
It's our duty when shooting on public land to not be slobs. I do the same thing with casings. I picked up approximately 300 pieces of brass. Every piece helps!

Couldn't get it all, so much little crap everywhere. I always forget to bring bags, but luckily this time someone left behind some boxes that I was able to fill up with crap that I could find. People shoot the most random stuff. Grabbed some big planks of wood and a shot up roll of plastic. Definitely left it better looking vs when I showed up!

View attachment 1240972 View attachment 1240973 View attachment 1240974 View attachment 1240975 View attachment 1240976 View attachment 1240977 View attachment 1240978 View attachment 1240979 View attachment 1240980 View attachment 1240981 View attachment 1240992
Nice work! Enjoy the Bronze :)

Thanks joe! I'm actually going up tomorrow morning to pick up some more!! Know what's funny, we have a mutual friend. Brandon maggs. He's one of my contacts at Land Rover! Small world. Haha.
Awesome! Tell him I said hello :)

Not a fan.

20230211_073400.jpg

I may hit up Jones creek area on a weekday later this month, need to shoot and it's not a big deal to bring back a bag of someone's spent shotgun shells.

Next week looks snowy, however.

Cleaned up from Lane 3 of the Wolf Creek shooting lanes. Make sure to do your part people! Guy I was sharing the lane with said numerous spots in the Mt. Hood National Forest have been getting permanently closed down for being trashed.

Wolf Creek Trash.png

Cleaned up from Lane 3 of the Wolf Creek shooting lanes. Make sure to do your part people! Guy I was sharing the lane with said numerous spots in the Mt. Hood National Forest have been getting permanently closed down for being trashed.

View attachment 1422995
There's a clean-up taking place at the Wolf Creek lanes this Saturday.

Documented four bags of trash so far from the NFWC Shooting Lanes since I joined the forum. I think I'm at 8 or 10 for the year total?

Simply awesome idea Joey! Might I suggest that you forward any threads/photos to BLM or appropriate agencies to show what the firearms community is doing to police their own ranks! :s0155:
I clean a area fairly regular and the BLM guys pile metal for me to haul off. It costs us tax payers way to much for them to do it so its a win win situation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top