JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Surprisingly Graf still has a decent selection of .22 ammo and some is even on sale. For this season, reasonable prices. Some of my bride's guns run best with the hot Browning and their price is good on it.

I don't know if there is such a thing as too much .22 ammo. When I was still working I bought a 550 pack of Federal every 2 weeks at Wal-Mart and was paying $8.86/brick. My sons laughed at me when we were moving from Bend because they kept wheeling cans of it to the U-Haul. Almost as much .223. What can I say? We like to shoot. I used to run the firearm safety and shooting part of the merit badge program for the Scouts. That was fun!

I hadn't been buying bricks, just pick up 100 rounds here or there, at last count I was in the 15000 count range.since all my 22s are single shots and bolts I have a lifetime supply...correction, and one marlin golden 39A

SMKW (Smoky Mountain Knife Works) seemed to have the best price on Hunter's Match and Game Shok. The shipping was more, but even then, compared to G&S, it was less expensive. So I bought some and asked to be pinged when they got some of the other 22 RF ammo they didn't have in stock.

Federal Premium 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Match Tip Hollow Point 500 Rounds
SKU: 720BR
2$79.98
Federal Game Shok 22 LR 31 Grain Copper-Plated Hollow Point 500 Rounds
SKU: 724BR
2$59.98
Subtotal$139.96
Shipping & Handling$21.46
Grand Total$161.42

There were a lot of .22 RF that they were out of stock on - like the CCI Quiet segmented.

The nice thing about having a lot of different .22 RF firearms, is that if one type of ammo doesn't work in one firearm, it is likely to work in another.

I am thinking about getting one of those resizing HP dies for .22 RF - like the Paco die. Supposed to improve the projectile and make RN projectiles more likely to expand. Of course, it won't help with powder or primer consistency, but it might be worth it.

Finally bought a 22 firearm, always put it off because of the last 22 ammo drought. Now 22 is tough to find again!
Not a big deal, but I can't find CCI CB 22 shorts anywhere. I guess people are hoarding them up for their basement shooting ranges?
When this stuff becomes available again, I can tell I'll become a 22 hoarder!

I know the Wal-Mart's in Spokane don't have as much 22 in stock like they used to but a 20 minute drive into Coeur d Alene Idaho and you can buy almost any ammo. 250 limit on 9mm but didn't notice limit on 22.these are 20 bucks.i must have 8 by now
845342.jpg

I see some people here on the forum are asking about 3X the online price for certain types of .22 LR ammo.
Guess some feel nothing to lose by asking. As many stores have again run dry and many online places start to get low, can't hurt to try. During the last great panic a few people must have made a few bucks. If they open the ranges again supply may get tighter a short time when everyone can finally get out and shoot again :mad:

Guess some feel nothing to lose by asking. As many stores have again run dry and many online places start to get low, can't hurt to try. During the last great panic a few people must have made a few bucks. If they open the ranges again supply may get tighter a short time when everyone can finally get out and shoot again :mad:
So the ranges are shut down up there now? Can't you go shoot on open public land or is that shut down too?

So the ranges are shut down up there now? Can't you go shoot on open public land or is that shut down too?
Federal land they can't stop but, many of us that is one hell of a drive. State shut down all the land they control. Just one more example of what a hoax this is. Ranges were all ordered to shut down, even outdoors. Pot shops and city bus is of course safe.Again another example of a hoax that so many fell for:mad: They also told the gun shops to close and some did. Some told the Governor to pound sand and so far he has not been willing to force this.

Federal land they can't stop but, many of us that is one hell of a drive. State shut down all the land they control. Just one more example of what a hoax this is. Ranges were all ordered to shut down, even outdoors. Pot shops and city bus is of course safe.Again another example of a hoax that so many fell for:mad: They also told the gun shops to close and some did. Some told the Governor to pound sand and so far he has not been willing to force this.
Gotta love it. So glad I moved across enemy lines. It's great to live in unoccupied territory. The governor here is a lib but the counties up here are deeply conservative. I dare you to find a pickup without a gun hiding in it somewhere around here. The gunfire in the hills with people practicing on weekends is deafening haha.

Gotta love it. So glad I moved across enemy lines. It's great to live in unoccupied territory. The governor here is a lib but the counties up here are deeply conservative. I dare you to find a pickup without a gun hiding in it somewhere around here. The gunfire in the hills with people practicing on weekends is deafening haha.
[/QUO

You live in an awesome area. I've hunted the ruby mountains and we camped down near Jiggs. I felt like I made bad choices in life having to drive home to western wa. It really reminded me of home( Montana).

If I tell my contacts in Montana that I need ammo they will likely get it for me and not accept payment. I love those guys. :)

does any body have a good source for sub Sonics? I find them once in a while but it's hit and miss. My semi autos hate them but work great for all else. My squirrel population needs some counseling.

If I tell my contacts in Montana that I need ammo they will likely get it for me and not accept payment. I love those guys. :)

does any body have a good source for sub Sonics? I find them once in a while but it's hit and miss. My semi autos hate them but work great for all else. My squirrel population needs some counseling.
Last I looked both SGammo and Graf&Sons had them. SG you have to buy a case last I looked. Graf you can buy a box at a time.

SMKW (Smoky Mountain Knife Works) seemed to have the best price on Hunter's Match and Game Shok. The shipping was more, but even then, compared to G&S, it was less expensive. So I bought some and asked to be pinged when they got some of the other 22 RF ammo they didn't have in stock.

Federal Premium 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Match Tip Hollow Point 500 Rounds
SKU: 720BR
2$79.98
Federal Game Shok 22 LR 31 Grain Copper-Plated Hollow Point 500 Rounds
SKU: 724BR
2$59.98
Subtotal$139.96
Shipping & Handling$21.46
Grand Total$161.42

There were a lot of .22 RF that they were out of stock on - like the CCI Quiet segmented.

The nice thing about having a lot of different .22 RF firearms, is that if one type of ammo doesn't work in one firearm, it is likely to work in another.

I am thinking about getting one of those resizing HP dies for .22 RF - like the Paco die. Supposed to improve the projectile and make RN projectiles more likely to expand. Of course, it won't help with powder or primer consistency, but it might be worth it.
Ammo came today.

I love it when ammo is sitting there on my porch.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top