JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No more 22lr.

Im gonna go in the garage and yell off some expletives for a bit.

The black sheep in cour d alene has all kinds of 22 lr good if you live around here bought one of those cci Christmas bottles for a 20 , 400 rounds, I think I have 6 bottles of them now

20200322_162420.jpg

Last Edited:
Finally bought a 22 firearm, always put it off because of the last 22 ammo drought. Now 22 is tough to find again!
Not a big deal, but I can't find CCI CB 22 shorts anywhere. I guess people are hoarding them up for their basement shooting ranges?
When this stuff becomes available again, I can tell I'll become a 22 hoarder!

Finally bought a 22 firearm, always put it off because of the last 22 ammo drought. Now 22 is tough to find again!
Not a big deal, but I can't find CCI CB 22 shorts anywhere. I guess people are hoarding them up for their basement shooting ranges?
When this stuff becomes available again, I can tell I'll become a 22 hoarder!
.22 short is one of those things that is rarely used any more so little is made to begin with. If you need just standard .22 LR there is still plenty of that around but places are putting limits on it again.
SG,
does have both the .22 Short for .008-.009 per round but you would need to buy a case. Don't know if you want 5K of it? Maybe find someone else by you wants some and you could go in on it.
They also have .22LR for .005-.10 per round but again they don't seem to be bothering with small orders now. Looks like you have to buy at least a couple K up to 5 K at at a time. These guys are great people to deal with. I was really glad someone here told me about them a while back. Been super happy with them.

I won't go out of my way to find it but I'll buy a little every time it's convenient. The sub sonic stuff is awesome at my new place. I got the space and in my old Remington 22 bolt rifle it's about as loud as an air powered staple gun. I got my oldest boy on squirrel watch. The damn bushy tailed rats have made a mess under the hood of my truck. I got my Montana connections hoarding for me. Gopher season is coming right up.

I won't go out of my way to find it but I'll buy a little every time it's convenient. The sub sonic stuff is awesome at my new place. I got the space and in my old Remington 22 bolt rifle it's about as loud as an air powered staple gun. I got my oldest boy on squirrel watch. The damn bushy tailed rats have made a mess under the hood of my truck. I got my Montana connections hoarding for me. Gopher season is coming right up.
Whistlepigs and Marmots are out now. I popped a fat marmot last night while my goats had it distracted...lol

For anyone who did not stock up before yet another panic and does not want to buy it by the case Graf & Sons seems to have quite a bit still too that can be bought by the box or sleeve. Glanced at their site and was surprised at how much they still have in stock.

For anyone who did not stock up before yet another panic and does not want to buy it by the case Graf & Sons seems to have quite a bit still too that can be bought by the box or sleeve. Glanced at their site and was surprised at how much they still have in stock.

Post the link and I bet that changes quick:s0114:

Post the link and I bet that changes quick:s0114:
:D Here's for Graf&Sons. I have not used them for a while but have been buying from them since before the net. Used to use a fax machine to order from them it's been that long. They were always great people to deal with.

:D Here's for Graf&Sons. I have not used them for a while but have been buying from them since before the net. Used to use a fax machine to order from them it's been that long. They were always great people to deal with.

Just bookmarked it for the future. :D

Like Graf&Sons.

Makes me think of the type of shop written about in John Ross' "Unintended Consequences" where one of the primary characters "Ray Johnson" bought his double rifle for Safari.

Plus they carry everything for the rest of us...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top