JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Aww shucks.

I have a couple thousand rounds. As much as I shoot .22lr it's probably a lifetime supply.

Again amazing how short memories are. How many YEARS did the last shortage last? How fast did many forget when the shelves filled up again? So again there will be places that sell it as it comes in at normal price. There will be limits, many will start again with it's a conspiracy. Again some will be trying to explain how manufacturing works to many who will refuse to believe any of it. Imagining the mystic factory that just flips a switch and makes 3 times the amount of ammo by magic. <shrug>.
I have over 20K. So only problem I have is waiting for them to reopen the damn range so I can relieve the stress of working in healthcare around a few sick people and HORDES of panic stricken people who are fine but are convinced they are going to die. :confused:

Last Edited:
I have a website where I sell ammo and other cr@p. Hmm, let me make an ammo panic video and send it out to all of my customers......

Again amazing how short memories are. How many YEARS did the last shortage last? How fast did many forget when the shelves filled up again? So again there will be places that sell it as it comes in at normal price. There will be limits, many will start again with it's a conspiracy. Again some will be trying to explain how manufacturing works to many who will refuse to believe any of it. Imagining the mystic factory that just flips a switch and makes 3 times the amount of ammo by magic. <shrug>.
I have over 20K. So only problem I have is waiting for them to reopen the damn range so I can relive the stress of working in healthcare around a few sick people and HORDES of panic stricken people who are fine but are convinced they are going to die. :confused:
All this time and plenty of .22's and the range is closed???!!! :oops:

With the exception of some subsonics in suppressed platforms, I hardly ever shoot .22 either, nor hunt small game any more. So, can't say I personally care.

Those that do might want to stock up though. Happy hunting for the deals.

22lr? Lost count a while ago...

I'm also in recovery, and haven't bought any new ammo in months.

The reality is, I probably won't ever need to for quite some time (if ever again),

that is...

Unless I fall off of the wagon and get an itch to pick up something like a Tokarev or FN Five-Seven.:s0059:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top