JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1714426773164.png

For those who have made something remotely similar to a firearm THAT actually works, what is its resemble? How does it work?
A black iron pipe that is nested in another black iron pipe. Those who know know.

Of course with the new law that black iron pipe is going to become more black iron pipe. It was a fun project but I don't need to be spending any money registering $15 of black iron pipe. Maybe I will make it into a fountain next.

But if anyone wants to play with their own black iron pipe, remember you have until September to do so. After that you have to register the black iron pipe, and that often costs more than the black iron pipe itself. If you are caught playing with black iron pipe after Sept 1st it will be a felony, and ain't nobody got time for that.

Not sure why you'd load more than one round in the mag...
1714448803137.jpeg

In all fairness as long as the buffer tube mount holds that thing should work well enough. basically all of the pressure is held by the barrel/bolt, the upper, and ultimately the buffer tube. The rest of the lower does practically nothing. I'm not sure if the buffer tube mount is reinforced, as that is off the side of the picture, but if it is I would imagine it will hold.

View attachment 1872653

In all fairness as long as the buffer tube mount holds that thing should work well enough. basically all of the pressure is held by the barrel/bolt, the upper, and ultimately the buffer tube. The rest of the lower does practically nothing. I'm not sure if the buffer tube mount is reinforced, as that is off the side of the picture, but if it is I would imagine it will hold.
I'll reserve judgement until I see a practical application of this theory.

Threads directly in wood? What could possibly go wrong?

My money is on that buffer tube having a higher velocity than the bullet.
I mean, if you use a good enough glue. . . All I am saying is I can see a way it could be done, not that they did it. Hell, maybe they were planning on getting a really long pipe strap and warping it all the way around the buttstock. A few screws into the lower block where there are no critical components and voila! buffer tube can't go anywhere.

I mean, if you use a good enough glue. . . All I am saying is I can see a way it could be done, not that they did it. Hell, maybe they were planning on getting a really long pipe strap and warping it all the way around the buttstock. A few screws into the lower block where there are no critical components and voila! buffer tube can't go anywhere.
I was referring to the one in the picture. I'd sooner drop a Sig than fire that POS.

I had a hogleg rubber band gun that had two of those wheels on it. I think it held about two dozen rubber bands. They banned them at work after I scared the bejeasus out our team's admin by blasting him in the hallway. He had this terrified look and reached down to his gut like he really thought he'd been shot. I later asked him if there was some trauma he'd been through (in which case I'd have felt kinda bad) but nope - he was just a poosie. A couple of days later we got a companywide email saying no water guns and no other "facsimiles" on campus from then on. 🙁 Some people. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top