JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I buy ammo at the Woodland Walmart because it is the best price around. I've never been carded. I don't guve a bubblegum about the stores politics, as long as they have cheap ammo and plenty of it.

If you have an issue with Walmart not paying their emplyees enough then that's a sepperate issue. Have you seen some of the ugly toothless tards that work there? I wouldn't pay them more than minimum wage either, based on looks alone.

I buy my ammo from Bi Mart, or from locally owned gun shops. Same deal with guns. I also got a pretty good deal on a Ruger LCR from my local Fred Meyer a couple of years ago. I wouldnt walk into a MalWart if they were giving the ammo away for free.

I don't shop at WalMart, but it has nothing to do with their union stance. I just don't enjoy the atmosphere in the store. The aforementioned three toother woman and all (race need not be mentioned as that stereotype crosses all ethnic boundaries). I just don't like it.
I buy my ammo at bi-mart, the gun shop, or online.

I don't shop at WalMart, but it has nothing to do with their union stance. I just don't enjoy the atmosphere in the store. The aforementioned three toother woman and all (race need not be mentioned as that stereotype crosses all ethnic boundaries). I just don't like it.
I buy my ammo at bi-mart, the gun shop, or online.

BiMart is very competitive price wise with WM, I go there as well as I can often get in and out faster too.

Don't shop at bimart. It's employee owned. Don't know what that means, but it can't be good.

To all the union bashers. Don't worry. Union membership is at an all time low.

The only effect unions will likely have at your work will be to bring your wages up, so you don't get silly ideas like joining a union.

The only effect unions will likely have at your work will be to bring your wages up, so you don't get silly ideas like joining a union.
Yeah and the parasitic entity that is "union" drains.. Nay, bleeds the company dry. Over time it escalates to the point to where you're paying a guy $70 an hour to literally screw one part to another. They believe one should work less and make more. I'm not saying all union workers are lazy, but you cannot deny the fact that over time they bleed the companies and state dry. And they harass anyone who tries to compete or that doesn't give into their demands.. That alone is the lowest form of scum, Extortionistic scum. how can one respect or idolize an entity that would do something like that? yeah it's great for the employees, but then at the end of their career at retirement they're told that they will no longer be eligible for their pensions because too extravagant of promises were or that the company has gone belly up..

Boycott EVERYTHING!!! Every company that makes good money is evil! Every person that has lots of money is evil and should be hated! Boycott!

Is he joking? or serious? . . . you will never know.

Yeah and the parasitic entity that is "union" drains.. Nay, bleeds the company dry. Over time it escalates to the point to where you're paying a guy $70 an hour to literally screw one part to another. They believe one should work less and make more. I'm not saying all union workers are lazy, but you cannot deny the fact that over time they bleed the companies and state dry. And they harass anyone who tries to compete or that doesn't give into their demands.. That alone is the lowest form of scum, Extortionistic scum. how can one respect or idolize an entity that would do something like that? yeah it's great for the employees, but then at the end of their career at retirement they're told that they will no longer be eligible for their pensions because too extravagant of promises were or that the company has gone belly up..

Do you even know what the hell you are talking about?

I work for UPS. We are a union company that has been a profitable and successful business for 105 years now. We must be doing something right, because our profits and our volume are both at an all time high.

"$70 an hour to screw one part to another"? Yeah, right. Can you cite specific examples of this, or are you just buying into an ignorant, right-wing stereotype?

"$70 an hour to screw one part to another"? Yeah, right. Can you cite specific examples of this, or are you just buying into an ignorant, right-wing stereotype?

Careful there, thats a stereotype in itself. Example: Ronald Reagan's Presidential library was built with 100% Union labor, Bill Clinton's was not.

Clinton Uses Scabs For Library

Unfortunately, too many union members still believe the that the Democrats are on 'their side'...as if politicians on either side of the aisle are really for anybody other than themselves.

Keith

and
$70 an hour to screw one part to another"? Yeah, right. Can you cite specific examples of this?

Yes, yes I do.
I own my own business, you just work for one. So I think I understand a bit more about investments, payroll, expansion and where my money is going than yourself sir. I don't have to negotiate with anyone for anything.
Do you play a part in running UPS..as in making financial decisions? Do you keep a close eye on their current gains and losses?.. I'll give UPS credit since they are from the private sector and yes they are a profitable company so kudos to them! I in no way give any credit to unions for UPS's success. Because they don't actually do anything. The employees do. The unions greedy little fingers like to get into everything.. Like I said, the unions more often than not help the employee.. but do in fact drain the company over time. Little by little. And honestly man.. if you don't understand what a hyperbole is.. than your union provided UPS ride along tutors should help you figure it out. But it did get your attention didn't it? :s0155:
Your "teamsters" are extortionists.

Onto the next point..
are you just buying into an ignorant, right-wing stereotype?

It is funny you bring that up.. So then, you eat up and believe everything your union tells you?
You do know unions are in the liberals back pockets right? Or should I say vise-versa.. Not sure.. Perhaps you could tell me.. Check your union pamphlet and let me know.
Am I right wing? Eh, I agree more with the right than I ever will with the left.. so yeah I guess you could call me that. I'm a white non religious, pro-firearm, pro-private sector and I believe in small government.
I'm home grown American Patiot.. or as we're now known now as "terrorists".

I work for UPS. We are a union company that has been a profitable and successful business for 105 years now. We must be doing something right, because our profits and our volume are both at an all time high.

The average per hour cost for a Union employee at one of the US Automakers is about $74.00 and hour when pay benifits and pension is figured in.

FactCheck.org : Auto Worker Salaries

Here's Walmart on Hwy 99 in Vancouver WA. lying to their customers while imposing unconstitutional laws that don't exist.

BOYCOTTWALMART.png

If, while being aware of this one were to continue to patronize them, that person would be a traitor to their own cause, pure and simple.

Who needs Obama to go after gun rights when we have our own gun community's dollars supporting Walmart's lies which are in tune with firearms prohibitionist's goals?

I think a more appropriate place to focus your frustration would be the recent gun show that outright asked if I had a cc, and said if I did I had to "check it" with them. Seems like a much more blatant infringement on my rights.

Last Edited:
2-A supporters who shop Walmart are traitors!
If, while being aware of this one were to continue to patronize them, that person would be a traitor to their own cause, pure and simple.

Your "Traitor" claim is total BS......don't be throwing that label around like common mud. We live in the most free country in the world and we are equally free to buy what we want where we want to.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads