JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Here's Walmart on Hwy 99 in Vancouver WA. lying to their customers while imposing unconstitutional laws that don't exist.

BOYCOTTWALMART.png

If, while being aware of this one were to continue to patronize them, that person would be a traitor to their own cause, pure and simple.

Who needs Obama to go after gun rights when we have our own gun community's dollars supporting Walmart's lies which are in tune with firearms prohibitionist's goals?

You do have to show "State ID" not US Gov. ID to buy a gun from a FFL,so the sign is just worded wrong.

But that has nothing to do with the fact that shopping at wally world is very unpatriotic.
But those who do,fine.The chinese economy loves you.
:s0093:

This and the fact that they video tape all firearm transactions is part of the reason I dont shop there but not the main reasons.

The gun grabbers are going balls to the wall to get federal legislation passed requiring ID for ammo, and these guys are acting like it's law as they misinform the public. The law is intended to end internet ammo purchases.

It is NOT law that one must show ID to purchase ammo.

They don't even sell firearms at that store.

Not to defend Walmart, but the context seem that they are trying to establish a person under age buying it ? I agree it seems worded wrong perhaps to confuse but that is speculative as they do place the age concerns in there posting.

I would be writing corporate Walamrt an tell them you are advising all gun owners to avoid their stores.

Gees if it is such and issue for Walmart, why don't they stop selling ammo and guns then .

I don't have a problem with that policy.. it makes it a bit harder for illegal aliens to buy ammo.. IF the state does the right thing and refuses a drivers lisc to them

Wow guys, people complaining about the wording of a company SELLING ammo. I would think that us as gun owners in this time of "guns are evil death machines and should be destroyed" any place selling ammo is a benefit to us.

We all know how walmart is a sh**hole place to shop. There has been threads here that support that. It does not make my day when I see big black women with 5 kids complaining about the price of some Chinese knockoff. In fact, it makes me think how America has gone the way of the liberal. But, I only shop there for ammo as it is cheap and usually plentiful. However, as long as any store is selling anything gun related then it's a benefit for all of us.

I will support the 2nd Amendment and buy firearms and ammo from Walmart. Never been carded. I think the winchester ammo is made in the same location no matter where I buy it.

you're overreacting over some wording on a sign. there are more pressing matters to be concerned with. last i checked, winchester and remmington ammunition is made in america. i don't see how buying that stuff is supporting communist china. being carded is a way of my life, because i look way younger than i actually am. i can still pass off for being a high schooler. it doesn't offend me. my eternal youthful looks will help when i'm in the middle of my mid-life crisis, because i'll be banging some younger, hotter, and slimmer ladies.

you should be glad some locations care enough to verify if somebody is old enough to buy certain items. i occasionally buy ammo from malwart due to the cheaper prices compared to most places. by the way, the best walmart in SW washington is located in woodland. it feels more like a super target. you don't have the same crowd in there like you would find at any of the malwarts in vancouver.

I second the fact that every place I go to buy Ammo or reloading componets the cash register asks the Clerk to verify Age. Selling to underage is a serious problem for a store. From Ciggs to booze to ammo a store can get fined or even loose the ability to sell the item.

If your so all fired bent on defending your 2nd Amend. Rights to the point of being nuts about it. Why don't you instead speak with the store manager and help them word the sign so it much better represents the laws.

Instead of coming here and trying to force your opinion on others.

I don't have a problem. With Walmart . They are non union which is an amazingly awesome reason alone to support them and they are one of the few remaining department type stores that even still sells guns and ammo. Fred Meyer no longer does, you can't find it at Target or at Sears. Did you know that some walmarts even stock and sell Colt Ar15s?

I don't have a problem. With Walmart . They are non union which is an amazingly awesome reason alone to support them and they are one of the few remaining department type stores that even still sells guns and ammo. Fred Meyer no longer does, you can't find it at Target or at Sears. Did you know that some walmarts even stock and sell Colt Ar15s?

Fred Meyers certainly does still sell guns and ammo. There's a whole rack of pumps, levers and black rifles and an entire case of pistols for sale at the one just down the block from me.

Wally World's Colt 6920s, at just a hair under $1,100, are the exact same price though as the 6920s I saw at Northwest Armory and Curt's yesterday. Even though Walmart is only 7 miles for me and the two aforementioned LGSs are close to fourty, I'm in the market for another Colt and one of those two LGSs is where I will buy it.

Keith

unionized stores are complete garbage. have you shopped at more than a few safeway stores? the older ones are unionized. go into the newer stores and you'll see how the costumer service is compared to those union stores. the difference is night and day. i prefer the non-union stores due to the fact the store employees are much more pleasant to deal with, and the service in them is far more superior than the lazy unionized prick stores.

Fred Meyers certainly does still sell guns and ammo. There's a whole rack of pumps, levers and black rifles and an entire case of pistols for sale at the one just down the block from me.

Wally World's Colt 6920s, at just a hair under $1,100, are the exact same price though as the 6920s I saw at Northwest Armory and Curt's yesterday. Even though Walmart is only 7 miles for me and the two aforementioned LGSs are close to fourty, I'm in the market for another Colt and one of those two LGSs is where I will buy it.

Keith
Which Fred Meyer is this? I have not seen one in years that has had guns or ammo

Not to mention Sig 556's and bushmasters Federal 62grain green tip 420 rds in ammo can for 150.00

unionized stores are complete garbage. have you shopped at more than a few safeway stores? the older ones are unionized. go into the newer stores and you'll see how the costumer service is compared to those union stores. the difference is night and day. i prefer the non-union stores due to the fact the store employees are much more pleasant to deal with, and the service in them is far more superior than the lazy unionized prick stores.

Show me any union member that isn't a lazy jackass? There isn't any such thing.

Walmart is a good store. I don't shop there very often, but when I do , I never have any bad experiences. Usually if I'm there it is to purchase ammo because I got behind on my reloading. I have never been carded to purchase ammo and the employees have always acted professional. I will certainly continue to shop there

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads