JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Here's Walmart on Hwy 99 in Vancouver WA. lying to their customers while imposing unconstitutional laws that don't exist.

BOYCOTTWALMART.png

If, while being aware of this one were to continue to patronize them, that person would be a traitor to their own cause, pure and simple.

Who needs Obama to go after gun rights when we have our own gun community's dollars supporting Walmart's lies which are in tune with firearms prohibitionist's goals?

you want to bash wal~mart I what to bash you , yah he don't like it so we should bend over and kiss his ash cuz he has his panty's in a wad you don't like it don't shop there see who will miss you///#######################

But that has nothing to do with the fact that shopping at wally world is very unpatriotic.
But those who do,fine.The chinese economy loves you.
:s0093:
Just curious, but where is this store that you shop at that only sells products made here in our country? Let me know so I can stop shopping at Walmart AND Sears, Target, Fred Meyer, etc.

This and the fact that they video tape all firearm transactions is part of the reason I dont shop there but not the main reasons.

So do 99.9% of all gun shops. The average person in a metro area is video recorded over 250 times per day, without even knowing it.

Please correct me if i am wrong, but a valid passport and green card can be used to purchase a firearm and or ammunition. You need not be a citizen to purchase these items.

On the form 4473, check out question 20a, it states you can use a state DL or a valid gov issued ID.

The US economy is toast, bankrupt, and being held together by a printing press temporarily. In the not too distant future we will be living in a third world hellhole.

So, frankly, the 'buy local', 'buy American' things are just too little, too late. Americans are selfish, apathetic slobs who only care about the here and now. So you might as well join them in that regard. If something is .25 cheaper at Wally World, buy it there.

Now is the time to think about NUMERO UNO.

As the Titanic is sinking are you going to look at the tags on the rafts for a "Made in the USA" imprint? No.

Sorry, but at this point you had better just do what you have to do to prepare for some really horrific times ahead.

Join the overweight, butt crack showing, trailer trash at Wally World and buy all you can on the cheap.

Be very thankful that the Chinese are sending us REAL THINGS in exchange for soon to be worthless digits/slips of paper printed by the trillions out of thin air. Literally no different than if you had a printing press pumping out Monopoly money in your living room and sellers in the WTS section would hand you their guns and ammo for the slips of paper you just printed.

The Chinese are not the bad guys in that equation. We are the parasites, they are the providers/slaves/workaholics.
Just try to buy a Windows 8 new notebook for $175 without it being built by a SLAVE while we bubblegum about having to go to work everyday for a 100x bigger paycheck. Geezus. We were sold the lie by the Globalists that competing/trading with nations that pay their people $2/day was a great deal. Now there are consequences for being that naive.

Peter Schiff's Island Analogy is still the best (at 07:00) -

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone wants to shop at Wal-Mart, good for them. If you are so perturbed about a company that you'll go out of your way to influence other people shopping decisions, well, you should re-evaluate your life.

Given the choice, I'll buy from local places. However with my hours at work being cut drastically, and being in one of the most underpaid career fields, I choose to spend my money at a place where I can maximize the amount of "stuff" I can get for a dollar. Wal-Mart fits that bill. So their signage isn't 100% correct. They AREN'T a firearms retailer. They are a box store that happens to sell firearms. If it was someplace that had "Gun Store/Shop" in the name, than I'd expect it to be different. But that's about par for the course for Wal-Mart.

Be happy that there is another place to buy a firearm, thus perpetuating the American dream of free market economy.

"Show me any union member that isn't a lazy jackass? There isn't any such thing."

I am a Manufacturing Engineering Tech, member of Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace. I am not a lazy jackass. I take pride in doing my best at building the finest commercial airplanes in the world and being worth what the company pays me. SPEEA was there when a festering bleeding hemorrhoid of a supervisor tried to throw me under the bus. FWIW, I despise SEIU, the Democrat Party, the Dear Leader, and the Liberal socio/political Weltanschauung.

Your statement that all union members are "lazy jackasses" is as incorrect and absurd as as the Bradys , VPC, etc. calling all gun owners sociopathic child murderers.

OK guys. Wally World has a corporate FFL...ATF (and FED law) says that an FFL may not SELL pistol ammo to someone under 21. OK? this is Wal-Mart's attempt a CYA, that is it. They wish to keep their license to sell firearms, and as with all thing in big box retail, to CYA, they go a little overboard.

I remember when Wal-Mart first started to sell liquor here in WA..they were required to card everyone. Now, I am an old SS drawing member of the old pfardt class. I turned 21 before the CGA68 was even passed...but you know what? I got carded...yep...for the camera's...so the checkout girl would not get in trouble. That has been changed to "they look younger than 35 now, but it is Big Box Retail...not just Wally World that does these things...it is all about CYA.

I purchased a quantity of .22 ammo (CCI) that was on sale, once, at Wal-Mart...the checkout girl says is this for a pistol or a rifle? I go, why, it can be used in either, and probabily will be used in both. Girl says, I don't know why they ask, it is just a question on the screen that has to be answered before I can scan another item...again...CYA

"Show me any union member that isn't a lazy jackass? There isn't any such thing."

I am a Manufacturing Engineering Tech, member of Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace. I am not a lazy jackass. I take pride in doing my best at building the finest commercial airplanes in the world and being worth what the company pays me. SPEEA was there when a festering bleeding hemorrhoid of a supervisor tried to throw me under the bus. FWIW, I despise SEIU, the Democrat Party, the Dear Leader, and the Liberal socio/political Weltanschauung.

Your statement that all union members are "lazy jackasses" is as incorrect and absurd as as the Bradys , VPC, etc. calling all gun owners sociopathic child murderers.

Fair enough revjen45. I agree with you, I'm sure there are some union folks that like you do not agree with the commies and the demoncrat politicians, but it's gotta make you a little sick to your stomach when you pay those dues knowing that the organization that collects the money stands for everything that you do not.

In Oregon stores Number #21 #30 #218 #220 #227 #462 #661 the Oregon city store, There are possibly others but I don't have all day to help you find this out.

Interesting info. I guess it goes to show that I don't shop at Freddy's very often anymore. I do not remember seeing guns at Oregon City. It's probably been six or eight years since I was in that store, I wonder if its a relatively new thing for them to have them.

I have not stepped foot in a fred meyer in years and don't plan on it anytime soon over priced union atmospere, wal~mart has a better selection and better prices and I'm not paying for some union boss to live in a 50 million dollar house and look down his nose at me , and tell me i'm a scab for being non Union .

look a hostess the unions ran them out of business 82 years down the toilet

and any other private business that disagrees with them.

I have not stepped foot in a fred meyer in years and don't plan on it anytime soon over priced union atmospere, wal~mart has a better selection and better prices and I'm not paying for some union boss to live in a 50 million dollar house and look down his nose at me , and tell me i'm a scab for being non Union .

look a hostess the unions ran them out of business 82 years down the toilet

and any other private business that disagrees with them.

Well said

After seeing Union members behaving like thugs many times, I will no longer shop at a Union store. Didn't realize Fred Meyer was Union but now that I do my dollars will go elsewhere. I'm buying ammo and other stuff at Walmart tomorrow.

I'm a union member and I work my arse off. I take extreme pride in my craftsmanship, an even greater pride in EARNING the paycheck I receive, and giving our clients the world-class service and attention they paid for... sometimes even "off the clock". I also do a minimum of 24 credit hours per year of continuing education to maintain the State of Oregon electrical, and boiler/pressure vessel licenses I earned, and I'm about to go for a Washington State electrical license as well. This year I will have knocked out close to 60 credit hours, while working 40-60 hours a week, being on-call 24/7 for emergency calls, and tending to the needs of a wife, 6 kids, and a white lab named Dan.

Are there union members who think their entitled, leftists, elitists, etc? Absolutely. Are there union members who think all non-union workers are "rats"? Yes, and I pull anyone up who uses that term. Do I get tired of my paid dues going toward leftist politicians and policies I despise? You bet your life, I'm a conservative libertarian and a registered independent.

I'm an opinionated, cranky old S.O.B. (among other things), but "lazy" is a far cry from one of them. I understand your frustration and the point you ARE trying to make, and choose not to be offended. Just keep in mind that generalizing too broadly can be "counter-productive". For the record, IMNSHO SEIU blows chunks and should be prosecuted under RICO statutes. ;)

Interesting info. I guess it goes to show that I don't shop at Freddy's very often anymore. I do not remember seeing guns at Oregon City. It's probably been six or eight years since I was in that store, I wonder if its a relatively new thing for them to have them.

About 5 years ago Fred Meyer started a pilot program, bring firearms back to Fred Meyer stores. They started with 4 or 5 stores, some of the more rural areas like Scappoose, Newberg, Newport and Warrenton. The program has been a success and they are expanding it to more stores. Oregon City and Canby both got brand new gun counters last month. While their prices are on the high end, it's nice to see the Oregon stores carrying guns and ammunition again. The Alaska stores never stopped carrying them, so it isn't that huge of a stretch for them to come back to the PNW.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top