JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
zombie-apocalypse.jpg

TCGC rules say target types not specified in the rules have to be approved in advance, so you would have to bring them a zombie first so they could approve it.

Actually ... FYI they don't care what is printed on a paper target ... their rule of approving a target is valid only for targets that are not used there (but if you have a paper target that has a zombie printed on it ... you're good to go).

Cheers..
Nick -- a member @ TCGC

Actually ... FYI they don't care what is printed on a paper target ... their rule of approving a target is valid only for targets that are not used there (but if you have a paper target that has a zombie printed on it ... you're good to go).

Cheers..
Nick -- a member @ TCGC

I think we were discussing the theoretical possibility of using actual live (er, dead) zombies. :D My daughter and I have been using "printed" versions at TCGC for several months. We are at the point where she is able to recognize the threat extremely well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top