JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There will be a march for Trevon tomorrow (well technically later today) who wants to go and open carry? I'd be there but I have to pick up the mother in law from the airport <broken link removed>

"O hai guize! We should totally show protestors whazzup by flashin' our shootin' irons while they march to protest an emotionally charged topic. Yous goes ahead, I can't be there, tho."

Shut up.

Holding signs offering a peaceful, quiet counter-protest? Sure. I can see people doing that. Or you can let them march quietly and let this go away on its own. Poking an irrational bees' nest is "paint-I-own-guns-and-I-don't-lock-them-up on your garage door" stupid.

The legal system worked this week. But I can see no benefit whatsoever to giving them the Simpson's Nelson "Haw! Haw!" laugh.

What scares me is that if riot and affray are the result of the verdict the Obama/Holder "Justice" Dept will file Federal civil rights charges against any European-American who deals with riot, looting, arson, and assault using the appropriate level of force. Do proponents of civil disorder really think that record breaking sales of paramilitary autoloaders indicate the intent to stand and watch while homes and businesses are looted and burned? I hope to God that such does not occur, but if it does the ravening savages (BTW that's based on conduct, not race) have an ugly surprise in store.

This isn't over. Civil Rights charges against GZ are next. They are going to win this the same way the liberals elected Gregoire, Al Franken and others - no difference between recounting until you win or bringing new charges until you convict. Eventually he will probably be incarcerated for something weak sauce like a minor income tax violation years ago. They will not rest until GZ wears orange.

Pursuing Civil Rights in this - especially in light of evidence that was suppressed and made available to the public, as well as a jury of all women (the most likely to sympathize with the mother of a dead son) would be a political shot that Obama can't take right now if he wants to support his party politically.

If anything, Martin's parents - by making this about race - have helped to polarize the nation a bit more. There's a lot of white voters on the Democratic side that quietly see this trial as politically offensive and will vote accordingly if it comes down to it.

There will be a march for Trevon tomorrow (well technically later today) who wants to go and open carry? I'd be there but I have to pick up the mother in law from the airport <broken link removed>

I do not think it would be wise to be anywhere near this march. Two reasons: One, you could very easily provoke an irrational reaction from these Martin supporters...remember, they are running on emotion not logic.

The second reason would be the media, they will paint you as "baiters" and if any problems happen, give them someone to blame.

Personally, I would suggest you just leave them alone, and let them self destruct on their own.

I do not think it would be wise to be anywhere near this march. Two reasons: One, you could very easily provoke an irrational reaction on these Martin supporters...remember, they are running on emotion not logic.

The second reason would be the media, they will paint you as "baiters" and if any problems happen, give them someone to blame.

Personally, I would suggest you just leave them alone, and let them self destruct on their own.

EFZ

In case you missed it on the local news: Portland 'Justice for Trayvon' Rally: 'Every F-ing Cop Is a F-ing Target'

Oh, that's right, zero coverage... There is bias and agenda. Don't step into their trap.

Yes! A rally in support of Mall Ninjas everywhere!

Portland "Justice For Trayvon Rally": "Every Cop Is A F-*Cking Target"

[video]http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/portland-justice-for-trayvon-rally-every-cop-is-a-f-cking-target[/video]

Evidently it's now the cops fault that Trayvon was shot. These people are bugnut stupid.

Dunerunner
So because you don't like someone's opinion or them taking advantage of their rights to speak their mind you would deny them their 2nd. To me that is exactly the opposite of what should happen. I personally feel that we are for protecting all rights for individuals not just some of them because it is convenient. I would ask that you rethink your position for what can happen to someone else today can happen to you tomorrow.

James Ruby

Portland "Justice For Trayvon Rally": "Every Cop Is A F-*Cking Target"

[video]http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/portland-justice-for-trayvon-rally-every-cop-is-a-f-cking-target[/video]

Evidently it's now the cops fault that Trayvon was shot. These people are bugnut stupid.

"Bugnut"= used to hold lashing wire in place on support strand in the application of aerial cable!

My reference to NBC doctoring the call tape to incriminate Zimmerman got picked up elsewhere, too:

Zimmerman lawyer to move ?asap? against NBC News

Specifically,

Here’s how NBC News, in a March 27, 2012, broadcast of the “Today” show, abridged the tape of Zimmerman’s comments to a police dispatcher on the evening of Feb. 26, 2012:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.

The full tape went like this:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black.

George needs to start the lawsuits pronto! I'd start with this disgraceful bit of trash journalism. I remember yelling at my T.V. when I first saw it.

March 21, 2012 - CNN Falsely Accuses Zimmerman of Saying "F**king Coon"

Knowing full well the phony racial storm brewing around the Zimmerman case was about to have gasoline thrown on it the next day, CNN went to extraordinary lengths to claim Zimmerman had uttered the racial slur "coon" when he had not.

This has to be watched to be believed.

CNN wouldn't officially retract their defamation until April 5th, long after it was too late.

My take on it was at the time BS because nobody under 50 uses that word any more. I couldn't find the video, only the one where they say it's unsure.

Why does it seem that African Americans are a majority of the time the people claiming Racism on anything that happens to a person of their decent? Isn't Zimmerman Mexican or part Asian? I mean jee-whiz, Racial profiling?, really? Does this mean no one other than another African American can do anything to another African American in this country and not have it considered racism? This over use of the Racism card to me and has pushed African Americans away from equal rights and straight into trying to be a higher order than everyone else. If statistics show a certain ethnic group commit more or the highest amount of crimes in the country, state, or city, I guess they need to try just about anything to save face to the people of that ethnicity who are actual upstanding citizens.
All I'm saying is, these same racism blamers are now out across the country using this verdict to protest in a manner that makes them look like lawless, classless, moral less, savages that truly do not care about trying to get their voice heard but would rather loot, riot, and hurt innocent people and destroy property that they didn't buy. Lol, these idiots should all be shot under the same stand your ground law. A bit sarcastic but OMG, I need to stop typing because it truly is making me sick.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top