JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish ghetto blacks would actually grow a brain and stop being sheep and following the hate spewed by Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Louis Farrakhan. These pieces of crap are a disgrace to the memory and work of MLK and Medgar Evers, which I'm sure if Evers was still alive today would shake his head at what the NAACP has become. Not that new pieces of crap won't replace them when they are gone.

Lets look at HARD facts shall we? SOURCE: The Justice Department

94% of blacks killed, are killed by other BLACKS.

Grim Cycle: Black Men Killing Black Men - WSJ.com

P1-BH636_murder_NS_20120817182109.jpg

And don't get me wrong there is still racism against blacks brought on by white people, but the majority of black racism today is perpetuate by IGNORANT blacks.

72% of all blacks are born to single parent households versus 25% overall in us.
72% Of Black Kids Raised In Single Parent Household, 25 Percent In U.S. | Breaking News for Black America

You want to fix things? START WITH YOUR SELVES, STOP CLAIMING YOU ARE A VICTIM, QUIT CRYING RACISM EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. You're only victims of yourselves and your delusions.

Unfortunately our own government is completely worthless to do anything, proper education would be a good start, instead of teaching them they're victims.

??
The trials over.
The government is over the top out of control, we have non eligible usurper in our white house, a gun running riot starter running the justice dept, a wannabe king building his private army disguised as DHS, and supporting the alQuaida "brotherhood" who laughs at our country while plotting to attack the country by any means they can, a congress and senate that basically ignores the people they were elected to represent. An "administration" that tramples on the Constitution with every breath, and with impunity, an IRS THAT is used by the leftist POS to attack anyone that doesn't tow their bs line. The NSA spying, for the "administration" on US Citizens.
This list goes on for another hour.
But the Martin Zimmerman rhetoric is all anyone is concerned with ?????????
Things like this are why America is crashing. :-/

I wish ghetto blacks would actually grow a brain and stop being sheep and following the hate spewed by Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Louis Farrakhan. These pieces of crap are a disgrace to the memory and work of MLK and Medgar Evers, which I'm sure if Evers was still alive today would shake his head at what the NAACP has become. Not that new pieces of crap won't replace them when they are gone.

Lets look at HARD facts shall we? SOURCE: The Justice Department

94% of blacks killed, are killed by other BLACKS.

Grim Cycle: Black Men Killing Black Men - WSJ.com

P1-BH636_murder_NS_20120817182109.jpg

And don't get me wrong there is still racism against blacks brought on by white people, but the majority of black racism today is perpetuate by IGNORANT blacks.

72% of all blacks are born to single parent households versus 25% overall in us.
72% Of Black Kids Raised In Single Parent Household, 25 Percent In U.S. | Breaking News for Black America

You want to fix things? START WITH YOUR SELVES, STOP CLAIMING YOU ARE A VICTIM, QUIT CRYING RACISM EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. You're only victims of yourselves and your delusions.

Unfortunately our own government is completely worthless to do anything, proper education would be a good start, instead of teaching them they're victims.

With that level of violence plus the fact that black males rape tens of thousands of white women every year, (virtually zero black females are raped by white males as per FBI statistics) can anyone blame whites for wanting to steer clear? Is that evil or just basic common sense?

anyone else find it odd that crime scene photos are available? We usually don't see the dead victim. Maybe it was an "accidental leak" or something. ;)

With that level of violence plus the fact that black males rape tens of thousands of white women every year, (virtually zero black females are raped by white males as per FBI statistics) can anyone blame whites for wanting to steer clear? Is that evil or just basic common sense?

Dude, you need to stop! You're displaying a serious case of what's known today as "common sense!" The person you also quoted needs to stop or else face an internet flogging by the masses as well as being called a racist! O NOES!

I suppose no living person can answer this, but what reasonable speculation is there for what Martin was doing where he was? If it was innocent why did he get so upset? Did he have a friend nearby or something?

I'd be happy knowing someone was watching my place to report criminals when I'm not home. If Martin was probably up to no good why is Zimmerman being railed against? I want criminals to feel uncomfortable in my neighborhood!

Actually he couldn't have.

The state didn't provide a SHRED of evidence that Zimmerman provoked anything. And "stalking" isn't reasonable fear of grave bodily injury or death, even if the characterization was accurate, which it isn't.

1. Zimmerman spots Martin and IDs him as suspicious (not unreasonable given the recent rash of burglaries) and that he doesn't live in the neighborhood. (correct, he doesn't).

2. Zimmerman calls the cops and reports.

3. Zimmerman gets out of his car to a) get a solid address for the cops or b) to see what Martin uis up to. Take your pick, no crime has been committed AT ALL.

4. Some moments after that SOME altercation occurs in which Zimmerman is getting the ever-loving crap kicked out of him

5. Zimmerman shoots Martin, and forensic evidence shows that the gunshot is totally consistent with Martin being on top of Zimmerman when the shot is fired.

6. Cops arrive to find Zimmerman obviously suffering the injuries of someone who has had the crap beat out of him (yes, I've seen worse, but I'm sure it was scary as Hell for Mister Mall-Ninja) On the other hand, Martin doesn't have a scratch on him other than the GSW.

And this is the STATE'S case. This is the best they've got.

Now where, out of that set of facts, do you get the idea that Martin was at any time in reasonable fear of grievous bodily injury or death, except perhaps when he was in the process of feloniously assaulting Zimmerman and the gun came out?

Zimmerman failed badly in several ways. But he did NOT commit a crime. The only crime that night was an unprovoked attack by Martin against dufus GZ.

If you disagree, please speak to what specific point of evidence you have to support your conclusions.

Let me preface this by saying that i don't disagree, but i don't really follow the media much. Didn't follow this because i thought it was dumb how it blew up so much, thus admittedly i don't have all of the information.

When he called the cops, didn't they tell him not to confront him (or something along those lines)?

I’m not saying Z hunted him down, more of a bad decision, which led to a worse situation.

After watching all this, hearing far too many stories, etc., I find myself thinking that both Martin and Zimmerman made bad choices that day. As someone who concealed carries every day, I do everything I can to avoid a situation where I may need to use it, so it is always a last resort. Did Z need to get out of the car to follow Martin? Maybe, maybe not. If it were me, unless Martin was in the process of committing an actual crime, I would have stayed in the car, following him while I feed info to the dispatcher. I still can't figure out why Z got out of that car in the first place, it just doesn't sit right with me based on the CHL training I've had and what I've heard from CHL instructors in person and online. As for Martin, he made a bad choice too. He could have kept walking, but he turned to confront Z. Yes, both men made mistakes in judgment that day, and both paid huge prices, Martin with his life and Zimmerman with his, at least what will be left of it. I don't imagine Zimmerman is going to have much of a life at this point - living in fear of some kind of retribution, attempts to charge him with other crimes or to sue him (whether they are allowed or not, they'll still try) and who is going to hire this guy or his wife at this point? Who would want to deal with that?

All I can say is that I've learned again how important the decisions we make each day can be. Responding based solely on emotion, which both Zimmerman and Martin did that day, just doesn't lead to a good outcome. We've got to learn to keep those emotions in check or these types of situations will continue to happen. Reason and rationality is something we can all benefit from.

I only hope for the sake of those 6 jurors that their identities remain a secret. Lord knows the kind of harassment they'll be under once that information gets out. And finally, I do want to say that both the prosecution and the defense had a chance to review and select these jurors before the trial. Neither side should have a reason to be disappointed at the decision that was reached by these women.

I do everything I can to avoid a situation where I may need to use it, so it is always a last resort. Did Z need to get out of the car to follow Martin? Maybe, maybe not. If it were me, unless Martin was in the process of committing an actual crime, I would have stayed in the car, following him while I feed info to the dispatcher. I still can't figure out why Z got out of that car in the first place,

Maybe Z got his CHL so he didn't have to live his life in fear

When he called the cops, didn't they tell him not to confront him (or something along those lines)?

Zimmerman never called the cops. He called the non-emergency dispatch number. The dispatcher said "We don't need you to do that" in reply to Zimmerman stating that he was already out of his car and following Martin.

That is a far cry from "The cops" TELLING him NOT to follow Martin.

McGinn, Obama exploit Zimmerman case for anti-gun agenda

Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn wasted no time exploiting the outcome of the George Zimmerman case to push an anti-gun agenda on his Facebook page Sunday, joining other gun prohibitionists including President Barack Obama who are capitalizing on public emotion to call for new gun control efforts and once again play the race card.

<broken link removed>

It has always been about race and always will. So long as people need a scapegoat for personal accountability, they will always have race up their sleve. This is a country where we are taught that we're born as victims.

Maybe Z got his CHL so he didn't have to live his life in fear

Are you saying he got out of his car because he didn't fear Martin? I guess I'm confused by your comment. Fear has nothing to do with it. CHL holders have a responsibility to keep themselves out of situations, whenever possible, where they may be put in a position to have to use their gun. He didn't have to get out of the car, he chose to get out. Fear or not, it was a poor choice since Martin hadn't done anything wrong at that point. I still hold that both sides made poor choices that day, and both lost a great deal as a result.

Z was Neighborhood watch and he was watching his neighborhood as he had been assigned to, he was attacked from the darkness, his nose was broken on the first punch and then TM did not runaway but jumped on top of him and beat his head against the ground. That's Assault with intent. It was a clean shoot
The Zimmerman trial wasn't a game or a sporting event, but there were definite winners and losers nonetheless. As JFK said after the Bay of Pigs fiasco, "Victory has a thousand fathers but defeat is an orphan." Well, maybe not this time . . .

Losers
Angela Corey: As if lording over a corrupt prosecution that peddled a fantasy to the public wasn't enough of a finger in Lady Justice's eye, there was the little matter of withholding Brady material from the defense. Okay, Corey didn't invent that particular prosecutorial dirty trick, but in this case it required a whistleblower to break her conspiracy of silence. A whistleblower who was fired on the very day that this case went to the jury. Oh, but I'm sure that was only a coincidence.

The cherry on top was her petulant performance after the verdict as she figuratively stamped her little feet like a spoiled brat and reasserted Zimmerman's guilt. It reminded me of the way Obama reacted to the defeat of his "common sense" gun confiscation laws. They were two serio-comic performances full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

I'd like to believe that Corey's career is all done, but let's keep the slithery Eliot Spitzer in mind before we toss any dirt on Corey's political aspirations. Whatever Corey's future may bring, one thing is certain &#8212; when Don West told the jury, "there are no monsters here," he was flat out wrong.

Bernie de la Rionda: To give the devils their due, the prosecution had no murder case to work with although they certainly did their best to fake one. De la Rionda and his team of tub-thumpers spent weeks trying to sell the jury a bill of goods, And when that flopped because the prosecution's own witnesses turned against them, Bern Baby Bern offered the jury a new theory that contradicted the first.

This case was the perfect example of the prosecution overreaching and stepping on its own dick in the process. After being lied to for weeks, the jury reacted appropriately.

In the aftermath of the Zimmerman case, all Floridians should ask themselves if they really believe that this case was the only time that de la Rionda and his team tried to railroad an innocent man.

Winners
Mark O'Mara: He was a prominent local attorney, a fixture of the bar, president of the county bar association and a legal commentator on Orlando television. In other words, he's no greenhorn. But his performance and new notoriety have elevated him from the ranks of those who toil in the vineyards of the law to a national brand.

Don West: West was also a well-known local attorney with several high profile cases under his belt before he agreed to second-chair his long-time colleague. After his opening episode of legal Tourette's, the combative West settled down nicely. He was strong on cross, took no crap from witnesses, stood up to the judge and opposing counsel, and showed real passion. If O'Mara was the master of sangfroid, it was West who brought so much heat that he was still burning after the acquittal. His daughter was right: "dad killed it."

George Zimmerman: He was looking at thirty years or more in the joint, and now he's not. Wins get no better than that. Yeah, he's not out of the woods yet. The White House would love another shot at him &#8211; figuratively speaking &#8212; and so would the Martin family. He'll be dodging death threats for a few years, although I don't take published threats seriously and neither should he. Once the furor dies down, he will be able to go on with his life, none of which will be spent behind bars looking out. He may even get a book deal.

To Be Determined
The Mainstream Media: Not all race-mongers are members of the Klan or fans of Al Sharpton. Some of them write for the New York Times. The Times created the racist narrative that turned this case from a local tragedy into a national flashpoint. It went so far as to invent a unique new identifier for Zimmerman, the "white Hispanic," with the accent on white, for no other purpose than to inflame black people. The rest of the MSM dutifully followed suit.

When the media's race baiting finally became just a bit too obvious even for them, they changed Zimmerman's moniker to a "self-identified Hispanic," as if he was a fool for considering himself anything other than just another vicious white guy with a gun.

Yellow journalism has become mainstream.

As Juan Williams (no fan of Zimmerman) recently wrote as this case went to the jury: "Whatever the final verdict on Zimmerman, the media is clearly guilty of playing on the most primitive racial divisions in our society to fuel racial animosity and boost ratings." The question is, will they ever be brought to account for it?

Are you saying he got out of his car because he didn't fear Martin? I guess I'm confused by your comment. Fear has nothing to do with it. CHL holders have a responsibility to keep themselves out of situations, whenever possible, where they may be put in a position to have to use their gun. He didn't have to get out of the car, he chose to get out. Fear or not, it was a poor choice since Martin hadn't done anything wrong at that point. I still hold that both sides made poor choices that day, and both lost a great deal as a result.

Here we go again. Another person who must have received a badge, cape, and magic decoder ring when he decided to carry a gun. Responsibility is the same as it's always been. Gun or no gun, knife or no knife, fists of fury or no fists of fury. You're always responsible for your actions. Carrying a teddy bear, love beads, or whatever it is you'd like to choose, your responsibility is still the same. A thing has no responsibility and no ability to act on it's own. You alone are responsible for your actions.

I've just about had my fill of people who have had some epiphany concerning personal responsibility when they were issued a CHL and now think that they are somehow the moral compass of mankind. You were not knighted, anointed, blessed, beatified, or in any way shape or form changed when you received your CHL.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top