JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He is not squeaky clean, but the evidence to convict him did not exist. The police did not initially charge him as there was not sufficient evidence to do so. The Politicians got involved and forced the charges. The jury made the right decision based on the evidence. But the guys life is ruined, big time. We can all learn a lesson from this. Better to avoid any situation that may require you to use deadly force.

I can't imagine going through the rest of my life being paranoid that someone will "seek justice". Whatever happened that night, he may not do any time but he'll never be free.

"Today, justice failed Trayvon Martin and his family," said Roslyn M. Brock, Chairman of the NAACP. "We call immediately for the Justice Department to conduct an investigation into the civil rights violations committed against Trayvon Martin. This case has re-energized the movement to end racial profiling in the United States."

How utterly disgusting.

The one thing that the trial showed, more clearly than anything else, as that race didn't have a damn thing to do with Zimmerman's actions.

The cops didn't think so, the FBI didn't think so and the jury didn't think so. But leave it to the race-baiters to use this to stir up unrest and donations, even though they KNOW it wasn't about race.

Then again, EVERYTHING is about race for these guys because that's what keeps them in their plush positions.

Letter the Riots begin because we all know that looting and burning makes everything all right!
Dennis
"Those who talk, Don't Do. Those who do, Don't Talk."

I love listening to Mark O'Mara speak. Every time Don West speaks though, I brace myself for disaster. O'Mara keeps telling him "easy" when his answers start to go off the walls.

Mazel Tov!

I am happy to hear there is still a little bit of justice left in this country despite the media bias and Obama Hussein condemning Zimmerman and calling Trayvon the Thug , their Son/Child.

The truth still speaks for itself, at least for now.

Zimmerman will forever have to watch his back from people of Trayvon's community will be after him. He will constantly need to be guarded and be vigilant. Sadly, a man defending his community and his own life had to be treated like a criminal. I am not sure how it works, but I hope he can go after Trayvon's family for compensation for all the court fee costs, false accusations and how much this his hurt his image, career and put the safety of himself and his family in jeopardy. Anyone know if Zimmerman has the power to file a reverse suit against Trayvon's family or the State? Will it most likely be Trayvon's family goes after Zimmerman in a wrongful death suit to collect money?

Now, it's time to prepare for the riots, so they can prove how bad the "racist white people" are for profiling people like Trayvon.

From the press conference:

Reporter To Zimmerman's attorney West: "do you think you were treated fairly by the judge? and my second question, is (something or other)

West: "Well, I'd like to keep my Bar license for a couple of years anyway, and the other part of the question?"

I LOLIRL.

I think they set the bar too high to start with if they were going to charge him with anything. Go in with manslaughter which at the WORST it probably was from the limited hard evidence. But, the government chose to get involved and make it high profile...the evidence just wasn't there. But they all FELT Z man had racially profiled him, and MURDERED him... But he didn't according to all the evidence, witnesses, etc. and most important according to a jury of his PEERS. To me the best way to understand these bleeding hearts is this: 2+2=4. But they WANT and FEEL it should = 3 or 5 and if they yell long enough, and loud enough and prevaricate and blame it on everybody else but what it actually is. Its 4 no matter how you slice it. It was an unfortunate outcome the Martin died in the altercation but the jury said not guilty.

Personally I think Z man used poor judgement in the beginning but in the end he did what he had to do to survive. Does anybody remember all the "crackers" rioting when OJ was acquitted, I didn't think so.... And I think we pretty much know the Juice man killed his wife and her boyfriend.
1 dead young man is enough but too many people want division and so violence and arson will likely happen before the weekend is over.
Justice was served but there are no winners, I think.

Brutus Out.

Zimmerman writes a book, retires to a Caribbean island with his family and lives happily ever after. God help those who think violence in the street will bring any perceived justice they may feel is still due Travon Martin.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top