JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Home Owner's Association. Dave you obviously are not subjected to paying a group of overzealous jackwagons to tell you what you can and can not do on your own property.

The way the situation played out, if Trayvon was older, and carrying, he could have shot Zimmerman under the Stand Your Ground law, since he was being stalked... Ironic, but the fact the Zimmerman was following him, then got out of his car and confronted him, put them both in the same situation regarding self-defense. A very sad situation.

Where do you get the idea the Z was "stalking" Martin? Are you crazy?

I do not belong to a "neighborhood watch", I am the neighborhood watch, and our 4 legged doorbell (Dachshund) is my alarm. I am the first property on a dead end private road. I know who belongs and who does not. If ANYONE I do not know drives past my house, I go get my Polaris EV and my CZ85 (carried openly) and I track down whoever went down the road to find out what they are up too.

That is not "Stalking" that is protecting the neighborhood. It would take the Sheriff a MINIMUM of 30 minutes to get up here, so what am I going to do, just let someone possibly break into one of my neighbor's homes? Granted, there are only three houses beyond mine, and none of them are presently occupied (one guy has Parkinson's, so bad he can't take care of himself any more), the guy at the end of the road just died a couple weeks ago, and the third house is a vacation cabin. All of these places are fenced, there is no reason for anyone to be back there.

I have never had anyone challenge me, but I expect that is because I am VISIBLY armed.

I can relate to Z and his neighborhood watch 100%. Believe me, he was concerned that someone that did not live in the neighborhood was walking through someone's yard. He did exactly what I would do, he went to check it out. I don't care who it is, what color their skin, or how fancy (or not) the wheels, if they do not belong, they will be checked out.

All the profiling was done by the media, first when they kept publishing a photo of Martin from when he was only 16 years old to try and sway the public into thinking Martin was an innocent child; and then the dimwit at NBC (?) who doctored the released phone tape to make it appear that Zimmerman thought Martin was a suspect because he was black.

Jeez, I despise the media.

Last Edited:
The way the situation played out, if Trayvon was older, and carrying, he could have shot Zimmerman under the Stand Your Ground law, since he was being stalked... Ironic, but the fact the Zimmerman was following him, then got out of his car and confronted him, put them both in the same situation regarding self-defense. A very sad situation.

You must be a Community Organizer from the US Department of Justice.

Actually he couldn't have.

The state didn't provide a SHRED of evidence that Zimmerman provoked anything. And "stalking" isn't reasonable fear of grave bodily injury or death, even if the characterization was accurate, which it isn't.

1. Zimmerman spots Martin and IDs him as suspicious (not unreasonable given the recent rash of burglaries) and that he doesn't live in the neighborhood. (correct, he doesn't).

2. Zimmerman calls the cops and reports.

3. Zimmerman gets out of his car to a) get a solid address for the cops or b) to see what Martin uis up to. Take your pick, no crime has been committed AT ALL.

4. Some moments after that SOME altercation occurs in which Zimmerman is getting the ever-loving crap kicked out of him

5. Zimmerman shoots Martin, and forensic evidence shows that the gunshot is totally consistent with Martin being on top of Zimmerman when the shot is fired.

6. Cops arrive to find Zimmerman obviously suffering the injuries of someone who has had the crap beat out of him (yes, I've seen worse, but I'm sure it was scary as Hell for Mister Mall-Ninja) On the other hand, Martin doesn't have a scratch on him other than the GSW.

And this is the STATE'S case. This is the best they've got.

Now where, out of that set of facts, do you get the idea that Martin was at any time in reasonable fear of grievous bodily injury or death, except perhaps when he was in the process of feloniously assaulting Zimmerman and the gun came out?

Zimmerman failed badly in several ways. But he did NOT commit a crime. The only crime that night was an unprovoked attack by Martin against dufus GZ.

If you disagree, please speak to what specific point of evidence you have to support your conclusions.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top