JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Zimmerman writes a book, retires to a Caribbean island with his family and lives happily ever after. God help those who think violence in the street will bring any perceived justice they may feel is still due Travon Martin.

By all means let the idiots do what they always do, which is burn down THEIR OWN NEIGHBORHOODS. then they can talk about how "racist" all the businesses are who take the insurance money and open up someplace else where they won't get their businesses burned down and take the only jobs in the ghetto with them.

It's the only "justice" that ever comes out of it.

Anybody think its any accident AMC is playing Death Wish 3 on TV right now.....Bronson just threw a minority to his death off a building... damn that vigilante justice! Oh, and there's an online game as well.

Nothing like the media pouring gas on the match!

Brutus Out.

I think they set the bar too high to start with if they were going to charge him with anything. Go in with manslaughter which at the WORST it probably was from the limited hard evidence. But, the government chose to get involved and make it high profile...the evidence just wasn't there. But they all FELT Z man had racially profiled him, and MURDERED him... But he didn't according to all the evidence, witnesses, etc. and most important according to a jury of his PEERS. To me the best way to understand these bleeding hearts is this: 2+2=4. But they WANT and FEEL it should = 3 or 5 and if they yell long enough, and loud enough and prevaricate and blame it on everybody else but what it actually is. Its 4 no matter how you slice it. It was an unfortunate outcome but the jury said not guilty.

Personally I think Z man used poor judgement but in the end he did what he had to do to survive. Does anybody remember all the "crackers" rioting when OJ was acquitted, I didn't think so.... And I think we pretty much know the Juice man killed his wife and her boyfriend.
1 dead young man is enough but too many people want division and so violence and arson will likely happen before the weekend is over.
Justice was served but there are no winners, I think.

Brutus Out.

the media and obozo tried to portray him that way.

"Zimmerman writes a book, retires to a Caribbean island with his family and lives happily ever after."

I doubt anything so happy will be in Z's future. He will likely face years of Civil lawsuits which will drain any $$ he still has. And keeping employed will likely also be difficult for him. He may have "won" the trial but he has lost his future. I wish him the best, but I really doubt he will see much positive.

The way the situation played out, if Trayvon was older, and carrying, he could have shot Zimmerman under the Stand Your Ground law, since he was being stalked... Ironic, but the fact the Zimmerman was following him, then got out of his car and confronted him, put them both in the same situation regarding self-defense. A very sad situation.

Rioting, schmieting.

The populace has been completely pacified in the last 20 years. GMOs, fluoride, aspartame, obesity, poisons, dumbing down, political correctness, DHS, TSA, false flags, fear of gov,pharm drugs, anger mgt, the BS media, the militarized police.

It is all different now.

Don't worry about any real rioting. That would keep the sheep from the boob tube and finding out what is happening with the Kardashian baby.

I doubt anything so happy will be in Z's future. He will likely face years of Civil lawsuits which will drain any $$ he still has. And keeping employed will likely also be difficult for him. He may have "won" the trial but he has lost his future. I wish him the best, but I really doubt he will see much positive.

He has been exonerated in this case, I wish those who would bring a Civil Lawsuit luck. It has already been proven in court that he acted justifiably, was legally carrying concealed and had no ill intent until he was attacked. Probably lucky I'm not a lawyer, but it would appear they would have no basis for a Civil Lawsuit.

And he's got to live the rest of his life knowing he killed a fellow human! Not easy in the least I assure you. There's no relief from this no matter where he goes. God Bless them all. No winners anywhere.
Dennis
"Those who talk, Don't Do. Those who do, Don't Talk."

The only real crime was Obama and Holder sticking their nose in and trying to convict an innocent man to pacify his thugs
on the street. They both are the true criminals in this country. The list is 30 feet long, yet they skate on every one of them.

"Zimmerman writes a book, retires to a Caribbean island with his family and lives happily ever after."

He was found Not Guilty, Florida's Stand Your Ground law makes him immune against any civil suits.

I doubt anything so happy will be in Z's future. He will likely face years of Civil lawsuits which will drain any $$ he still has.

He is immune under Florida law from any lawsuits because of his acquittal. Not that he's going to have an easy time of it, financially just for starters, I'd bet being unemployed for 16 months has tapped every asset he and his family have.

I think Omeara's comments on race-relations were dead-on.

And know that no one will listen to them who remains somehow convinced, despite everything that came out in the trial, that Zimmerman was a sheet-wearing KKK vigilante just waiting for a chance to murder a black kid.

Read the more liberal newspapers like the LA Times. And the post-verdict reaction is just shocking in it's denial of reality.

This is every Ultra-liberal Gun-haters worst nightmare. Self Defense is ONCE AGAIN shown to be both legal and APPROVED. And a white man was acquitted in the death of a Black young man. -the broken nose, the cuts on Z's head, the fact that Martin didn't have a SCRATCH despite 45 seconds of fighting don't even enter into their disgusting world-view. A "white" Gun owner killed a black teenager. He's a depraved killer, no matter what the facts proved.

I am afraid that Zimmerman is not the only one who will be looking over his shoulder all the time. The jury members will feel an impact from this decision too. Already there are weasel reporters trying to get their names even though there is a court order to keep them hidden.

I pray for their protection!

What scares me is that there exists the potential for the Federal Government to bring charges against Zimmerman for a Civil Rights Infringement case brought by Eric Holder.

That loud mouth Al Sharpton is going to march for justice. For the love of God, will someone superglue duct tape over that jerk's mouth?

The Obama administration may get involved in this one. Let's pray it doesn't happen.
Someone throws my head into the cement and I'll throw a 230gr piece of copper/lead back.

Bottom line, it may not be over.

I think it is a sad state or affairs that certain minority groups keep on insisting on shooting themselves in the foot every time they turn around. I grew up in Portland during the 50's and 60's. I attended elementary and secondary schools that had sizable numbers of minority students. I can remember no personal conflicts based on race at any time attending school. I graduated from HS in 1969. My farther was a high ranking school district official in one of the East county school districts. He was also very proactive in hiring minorities which even his own personal friends criticized for doing so. He even hired a black man to do some work around our house in NE Portland and one of the neighbors called the police because there was a black man around our house. He truly believed everyone should be given an equal opportunity regardless of race. However during the riots in Portland during the late 60's every gun in the house was loaded and ready. I was 16-17 at the time and he said to me anyone who sets foot on our property that intends to do damage to our property or harm to any family member, shoot them. What he did not believe in is one persons actions to harm or destroy another persons property or person because of some perceived injustice or slight. It didn't matter what race you were. I still hold to this credo today.

Bottom line, it may not be over.

I am afraid you are correct in that.
Obama and holdem will keep this diversion going for a long time.
Its time to get back on Benghazi, Fast and Furious, fraud and forgery and NSA and IRS.
Diversions cannot be allowed to stand.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top