JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I already saw a tweet from some lame NFL degenerate from the Atlanta falcons that "the jury should go home and kill themselves".
Hopefully cooler heads will prevail.

Yeah, we all know how intelligent they are. If it wasn't for sports, they would all be bangers slinging dope for a living.

Interesting. I learned something new today. Zimmerman may not have to worry about any civil suits but the legal bills would keep me up at night.

Zim should be able to sue the doush bag prosecution, Jackson, Sharpton, Holder, and the news media, for making his life a living hell.

Here is a picture of the guy , Obama said was like his own Son.. Does anyone think there is a bias in the case, which favors Trayvon, despite the fact the facts are all against him:

drudge-report-trayvon-martin-600x350.png

Zim should be able to sue the doush bag prosecution, Jackson, Sharpton, Holder, and the news media, for making his life a living hell.

Don't forget Trayvon's family who worked hard to make Zimmerman pay with blood for the violent act that thier own son did to him. People forget that George is the victim here, not the perpetrator.. If George was killed, nobody would have shed a tear and Zimmerman's family would have been called racist for going after Trayvon.

There will be a march for Trevon tomorrow (well technically later today) who wants to go and open carry? I'd be there but I have to pick up the mother in law from the airport <broken link removed>

It's laughable that these morons continue to spout "no justice, no peace" which has only been used in this country in an attempt to incite riots. I actually hope they riot. Then the world can know what kind of people believed this garbage.

"Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife."

There will be a march for Trevon tomorrow (well technically later today) who wants to go and open carry? I'd be there but I have to pick up the mother in law from the airport <broken link removed>

It's 1:30 AM, it will take a couple of hours before I am asleep. Given 7 hours, that makes it just barely time for me to drive from Yakima to the Space Needle.

I will be there. WITH a sign, that I'm about to make now. "Trayvon Martin Feloniously Assaulted George Zimmerman. That's Why He's Dead."

To Hell with these anti-gun, anti-self-defense, race-baiting jerks.

Martin, ON THAT NIGHT, behaved like a thug. He got what thugs get when they confront an armed citizen: SHOT.

All Martin had to do to avoid this was GO HOME. (excuse me, go to his Daddy's girlfriend's house).

He CHOSE not to do that. Instead, he hung around, waiting for this "Creepy *** Cracker" and assaulted him.

Guess what tough guy, you assault someone, break their nose and pound their head into the pavement, you just might get a big surprise, delivered by 9mm hollow point. Just because you are a young BLACK man doesn't give you any special privileges to assault people. It also doesn't make you immune from the consequences of your actions.

Trayvon Martin is dead because of what TRAYVON MARTIN did. Tough $h0t if the race-baiters don't like it. The evidence presented BY THE STATE proved Zimmerman's SD claim. Anything the defense team did was just icing on the cake for anyone who cared about facts.

I hope to see some of you tomorrow at the Space Needle.

Rioting, schmieting.

The populace has been completely pacified in the last 20 years. GMOs, fluoride, aspartame, obesity, poisons, dumbing down, political correctness, DHS, TSA, false flags, fear of gov,pharm drugs, anger mgt, the BS media, the militarized police.

It is all different now.

Don't worry about any real rioting. That would keep the sheep from the boob tube and finding out what is happening with the Kardashian baby.

Wrong Burt, rioting is how you get new TV's!
What's next? Martins family sues Zimmerman and he counter-sues.

The verdict was based on facts, not emotion and hype. Too bad for the media, they did everything they could to turn this their way. They used the race card to turn this into a race issue for the purpose of sensationalism. If Martin had been white and Zimmerman had been black? If Martin had been black and Zimmerman also? If Zimmermans last name had been Hernandez? The media used this purely as a sales gimmick and CNN was the worst of the lot. The low life cut throat tactics are now the accepted normal in journalism and that's the shame of it.

The race baiters such as the media, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jacksons and their ilk have little to gain in facts and everything to lose in truth,, there's no money it!

A couple of Questions...Was the jury made up of all white women? Did anyone think that 6 members of said jury would find Z-man guilty of manslaughter? Just sayin'

More clear now they just wanted a head on a spike...

<broken link removed>

This whole trial was politically motivated and 'managed'.

At least in Mexico you can buy your way out.

The evidence presented BY THE STATE proved Zimmerman's SD claim

No, it did not.

All it did was prove that the state did not have enough evidence to convict gz.

The verdict was "not guilty", not "innocent"

Which is fine by me.

I mean if I had my druthers, gz would be on his way to prison for manslaughter.

But, if the prosecution fails to effectively prosecute, that's on them.

And for god sakes people.

If you really have to keep posting pictures of a dead teenager.

To prove your point that he deserved to die because he was a scary gangbanger.

Just make sure it's a picture of Trayvon Martin, and not some other guy.

I mean, look, I can see the mix up. Those Trayvon's all look the same to me.

What truly boggles my mind is how liberals are always spouting court decisions when it agrees with the philosophy, but when the jury decides against their preconceived notion of "justice" they say the system is broken.

It's the same system. I don't always like the jury findings, but I don't want to go riot and demand a Federal investigation just to get "justice." It's the way our legal system works.

In the instance case, there was not evidence to convict, period. All the witness testimony supported GZ's version of events. Leads one to the logical conclusion that GZ told the truth, and the truth has set him free.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top