JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe you could have stated that in your op.

I thought it was with DONT DO STUPID THINGS WITH GUNS. Ya know, makin the rest of us gun owners look bad an all.

Don't worry im not an infiltrator on a 2A forum that I pay into.

If the guy was popping rounds off at someone, and it wasn't in defense of life and limb of himself or someone else..... yeah, methinks he needed apprehended and his kit confiscated.

You don't need a "red flag" law for that, he already (allegedly) acted, therefore the police had cause to scoop up him and his kit.... THAT'S due process.
So how is this considered "red flagged"? :rolleyes:
they fail to mention this guy committed a felony and they would confiscate his guns and arrest him anyway
Problem is, they probably would not have arrested or incarcerated him for his felony. 'Murica.
My how the Red Flag worked, didn't it?!
I can hear the mutterings now, "if it weren't for the Fled Rag law, this man would still be on the street!"

Meh. Bad things happen when you go through life making bad decisions. I don't feel the least bit sorry for this clown.

Maybe it is just me, but I think the real aggravating thing about the article is the incendiary and misleading title.

My limited understanding of the phrase 'Red Flag' denotes a non-combatant being reported to the authorities as dangerous and being stripped of 2-A rights before trial and conviction.

Fella bustin' off at his homie in a sled is a entirely different animal.

I thought it was with DONT DO STUPID THINGS WITH GUNS. Ya know, makin the rest of us gun owners look bad an all.

Don't worry im not an infiltrator on a 2A forum that I pay into.
I see that now. Lol!

For the record, on other "gun sites" that I've been on, and not a lot as of late, there are undercover A-holes that would post something like this and then play apologist. Clearly, that is not the case here.

I see that now. Lol!

For the record, on other "gun sites" that I've been on, and not a lot as of late, there are undercover A-holes that would post something like this and then play apologist. Clearly, that is not the case here.

I too have wondered about that same type. Why stay on a gun forum for so long if all your gonna do is troll or infiltrate and waste your own personal time.

Unless of course you are paid to do it or have no life beyond the keyboard or use really...

Maybe it is just me, but I think the real aggravating thing about the article is the incendiary and misleading title.

My limited understanding of the phrase 'Red Flag' denotes a non-combatant being reported to the authorities as dangerous and being stripped of 2-A rights before trial and conviction.

Fella bustin' off at his homie in a sled is a entirely different animal.
Except that is what appears to have happened.

Dude may be an asshat, but it appears that he is only * charged * with a felony and is not yet convicted.

In the meantime, he was Red Flagged and ignored it, thus earning a conviction there.

Did the ends justify the means in this case? I'm not sure.

Except that is what appears to have happened.

Dude may be an asshat, but it appears that he is only * charged * with a felony and is not yet convicted.

In the meantime, he was Red Flagged and ignored it, thus earning a conviction there.

Did the ends justify the means in this case? I'm not sure.
I believe the courts have always had the option of seizing firearms from those charged with violent crimes. Maybe just in WA. but I seem to remember seeing a few cases like that. That in itself negates the red flag laws if you ask me.

I was under the impression that police seized his guns after he was arrested. Did they give them back and then Red Flag him, or did he have more guns? The story leaves a lot to be desired and is confusing.

I was under the impression that police seized his guns after he was arrested. Did they give them back and then Red Flag him, or did he have more guns? The story leaves a lot to be desired and is confusing.
Honestly, I think that's the outcome they want, confusion.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top