JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well it's settled then.. since the woods is a shooting gallery belt fed is best.

giphy.gif

Exactly. A 10mm autoloader, be it a Glock or XD or 1911 platform, offers certain distinct advantages over a wheelgun in any caliber.

Funny side story, I am aware of at least one automatic in .41 Magnum. The Desert Eagle, in the early models, were offered in said. A friend of mine had one. I don't believe they are produced in that caliber any more though.

Funny side story, I am aware of at least one automatic in .41 Magnum. The Desert Eagle, in the early models, were offered in said. A friend of mine had one. I don't believe they are produced in that caliber any more though.
The only gun that I have ever shot in 41 mag was a Tarus revolver

In Alaska, it was a 4" Ruger Redhawk in .44 mag, loaded with 340 grain +P+ Buffalo Bore.

If it's a pistol somewhere else, it's probably a stainless S&W 1911 loaded with 230 grain ball.

But usually it's a rifle, and then it depends on what I'm feeling like.
1894 Marlin with good .357 ammo.
1895 Marlin with hard cast .45-70 loads. I had a great 336 Marlin that I built, but in a moment of business desperation, I let a customer talk me out of it. I'll be chasing that gun again forever.

But there's also the milsurp collection that likes to go out, there's the sporter milsurp or two I still have.
The 03a3 with the 19" barrel or the various mausers.

So many choices. Oh, then there's the .30-30 Savage 99 I'm rebuilding...

Too many choices.
Too many choices? Impossible.;) Can't have just one!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top