JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Full time student / more than full time security officer. Skud, i just moved up from salem last year. It IS hard to find good jobs down there. Your best bet for finding a place is checking out the oregon employment department. They usually have good stuff.

yep :gun09:

i was actually doing an exterior foot patrol, and i came around the corner, and the dang humming bird slammed right into me... kinda hurt. anyways, i bent down and picked it up. it seemed ok, but wasnt flying away from my hand. so i finished my patrol, and it was time to go, so i took it to the society and gave it to them. really strange... in fact, all the times that i have attracted animals there have been strange. once i got a hamster in the parking lot on graveyard. saw a little white ball runnin around, went over and picked it up. checked with the pet store, it wasnt theres. another time i was smokin a cigarette at like 0130 and a baby brown little bird just happened to be trying to learn how to fly when it landed right next to me on the bench. i picked it up and brought it inside to the security desk. gave it bread crumbs. after about 3 hours, it decided to fly away and into the mall. a lot of weird animal related stuff happens to me.

WTH is discrete math?
Discrete math is the grabbag of math logic concepts that don't fit into other categories.
It is mostly based around writing proofs, logic, and graph theory.

Based on the logic I learned in that class, I can now lie effectively without actually lying.

Discrete math is the grabbag of math logic concepts that don't fit into other categories.
It is mostly based around writing proofs, logic, and graph theory.

Based on the logic I learned in that class, I can now lie effectively without actually lying.

For instance, my professor proved that every car in the world must be a Subaru. The logic was irrefutable. Proof by induction is easy to abuse.

lol. its weird bubblegum. the last dog thing that happened, i walked in off duty to get a suit taylored at burlington coat factory, and was talkin to the Loss Prevention guy, who happens to be a friend of mine, and some random dalmation just walked in the store and sat right next to me. Art, the LP guy, asked me if it was my dog. I told him no. So i called my sgt and when he showed up i told him what the deal was. The dog didnt want to leave. I went to the back to the taylor shop and it started to follow me. Art and my sgt had to hold it back until i was done. When i came back, i walked out and it followed me. I opened my car door and it jumped in. I got it, and drove it to Marion County Animal Control. It got out and walked in after me in there too. The lady told me i needed a leash, and i said, its not my dog, it just wont stop following me. So she gave me a leash to put on the dog. I did, and when she came out, i gave her the leash, and dog had the saddest face when it looked at me as she was taking the dog into the back. I already have a dog, so i dont need another. First pic is of the dalmation riding in my car on the way to Marion County. The second is MY dog, Lola.

045.jpg

IMAGE_256.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews