JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am retired now, or I would not dare post this. I was a Trimet driver for over ten years, back in the Evil-Gangster Nineties, and a Greyhound driver for nearly seven years. You normal people simply cannot imagine the evil that I have seen! I have stared down more felons than anyone not working in a jail. It's a powerful feeling, when two predators SEE each other above the herd of sheep! I can stop them in their track just by SEEING them, and them seeing ME.

My point is that I was CARRYING (legally) the entire time, and the "badguys" could tell. I have been shot at two times, and had people try to stab me. Not even mentioning the attempts to punch me. I overcame ALL, and never had to draw my piece, mostly by GLARING WITH BACKUP at the evildoers.

I can't even remember my point here.................elsullo:confused:

Work for a world wide company I think the last title I remember was mechanic superviser been to a lot of countrys just returned from Chile and Mexico gettin old and want to stay home more and more.

A man went to a brain store to get some brain to complete a study. He sees a sign remarking on the quality of professional brain offered at this particular brain store. He begins to question the butcher about the cost of these brains.

"How much does it cost for engineer brain?"

"Three dollars an ounce."

"How much does it cost for programmer brain?"

"Four dollars an ounce."

"How much for lawyer brain?"

"$1,000 an ounce."

"Why is lawyer brain so much more?"

"Do you know how many lawyers we had to kill to get one ounce of brain?"

A golfer hooked his tee shot over a hill and onto the next fairway. Walking toward his ball, he saw a man lying on the ground, groaning with pain.
"I'm an attorney," the wincing man said, "and this is going to cost you $5000."

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry," the concerned golfer replied. "But I did yell 'fore'."

"I'll take it," the attorney said.

The devil visited a lawyer's office and made him an offer. "I can arrange some things for you, " the devil said. "I'll increase your income five-fold. Your partners will love you; your clients will respect you; you'll have four months of vacation each year and live to be a hundred. All I require in return is that your wife's soul, your children's souls, and their children's souls for eternity."

The lawyer thought for a moment. "What's the catch?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Very old Student, after many years as a fish hatchery worker, mill worker, golf course superintendent, doughnut baker, and a public housing maintenance mechanic, I am going back to school to get a bachelor's in Human Services.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top