JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Electronics Technician, U.S. navy trained (AT Mar '02-06). Used to work for Hynix, until they layed all 1,100 of us off. Now going to WY to work for Schlumberger.also was (technically still am) a SGT. in the OR State Defense Force (not some nutball militia, it's the states legal, legit, trained, utilized, controlled by the Govorner, state force similar to the NG, but without the guns. Focuses on disaster relief and as a military to civillian liason in emergencies).

Electronics Technician, U.S. navy trained (AT Mar '02-06). Used to work for Hynix, until they layed all 1,100 of us off. Now going to WY to work for Schlumberger.also was (technically still am) a SGT. in the OR State Defense Force (not some nutball militia, it's the states legal, legit, trained, utilized, controlled by the Govorner, state force similar to the NG, but without the guns. Focuses on disaster relief and as a military to civillian liason in emergencies).

Scumburger has just as crappy of a record of laying people off to turn a profit.

yeah. i'm ninja security like that. here's me training...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rul6vx2TxdE&feature=related
Hardcore...

I so want a shirt like this.

34839a73.jpg

WTH is discrete math?
Well, they were trying to keep it a secret, but that's kinda out the window now.

Worked for a Boeing supplier in Seattle for 23 years, the last 10 of which were spent in QA. I accepted a job at Boeing 4 days before we went on strike. I'm an FAA certified inspector working in R&D QA.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top