JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Spikes upper and lower with an 18" SS white oak SPR profile barrel. Scope is a primary arms 4-14x, my usual load is a 69 or 77gr SMK.

IMG_20161020_243849511.jpg

Last Edited:
My Coyote gun is a 204 ruger with SS super match pacnor barrel, 16" carbon fiber free float, vortex viper 6-24x50, bushmaster lower with 2lb timney trigger. Seems to get the job done lately. 20161020_180532.jpg

I move to Idaho last year from Oregon and we'll be starting some coyote hunting with in a couple weeks when my foot heals up.
I'll be using a Remington 700 in 243 Winchester, it's got a Bell and Carlson stock topped with a Nikon 3X9 BDC scope.

I have no trouble hitting a steel gong at 300 yrds.
My coyote shots average 40 yrds.
We have some real open country here and I figured I'd be taking some long shots at coyotes. One guy was telling me saw one at 1000 yards at full tilt after the dog saw him.
Both I have shot were 30-40 yards with my 10mm and my m39 marlin.

Marlin 1895 Cowboy 45/70..............Rolls em pretty good:D.

Oh, I bet that does wack'em good. I used to have a Marlin 1895CB years back. It was a fine rifle, but I parted with it whilst downsizing the number of calibers. It does provide a lot of thump in a handy package though. :D

Last Edited:
I'm kinda thinking on turning my 1895 into another bolt gun for yotes. I have the AR in 556,well the wydle chamber actually.
But deciding if I want a bolt gun in 223 or to go with a 6.5 creedmore.
243?
Idunno

I was feeling a little inadequate in the short range department so I built a new 18" wylde upper vortex 3x mated up to a vortex strike fire. Mounted up to the same ol' lower. Heading to Xmas Valley tomorrow to try it out. Merry Christmas to me 20161222_202838.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top