JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Spikes upper and lower with an 18" SS white oak SPR profile barrel. Scope is a primary arms 4-14x, my usual load is a 69 or 77gr SMK.

IMG_20161020_243849511.jpg

Last Edited:
My Coyote gun is a 204 ruger with SS super match pacnor barrel, 16" carbon fiber free float, vortex viper 6-24x50, bushmaster lower with 2lb timney trigger. Seems to get the job done lately. 20161020_180532.jpg

I move to Idaho last year from Oregon and we'll be starting some coyote hunting with in a couple weeks when my foot heals up.
I'll be using a Remington 700 in 243 Winchester, it's got a Bell and Carlson stock topped with a Nikon 3X9 BDC scope.

I have no trouble hitting a steel gong at 300 yrds.
My coyote shots average 40 yrds.
We have some real open country here and I figured I'd be taking some long shots at coyotes. One guy was telling me saw one at 1000 yards at full tilt after the dog saw him.
Both I have shot were 30-40 yards with my 10mm and my m39 marlin.

Marlin 1895 Cowboy 45/70..............Rolls em pretty good:D.

Oh, I bet that does wack'em good. I used to have a Marlin 1895CB years back. It was a fine rifle, but I parted with it whilst downsizing the number of calibers. It does provide a lot of thump in a handy package though. :D

Last Edited:
I'm kinda thinking on turning my 1895 into another bolt gun for yotes. I have the AR in 556,well the wydle chamber actually.
But deciding if I want a bolt gun in 223 or to go with a 6.5 creedmore.
243?
Idunno

I was feeling a little inadequate in the short range department so I built a new 18" wylde upper vortex 3x mated up to a vortex strike fire. Mounted up to the same ol' lower. Heading to Xmas Valley tomorrow to try it out. Merry Christmas to me 20161222_202838.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top