JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I use a Remmy LVSF in .223, but occasionally I'll bring the SBR out for the heck of it,,,

B765FEF1-9B68-4013-9193-D2A49F5EE5DD_zpsp4rrp0xz.jpg

204 Ruger does fine... DSCN0039.jpg
22-250 is good too... Dirt Nap.jpg
260 Ackley is a little bit much... DSCN0014.jpg
30-06 in the head is way too much... DSCN0136.jpg
223 is just right!!! DSCN0133.jpg

The absolute best coyote gun is the one you have in your hands when you see a coyote!!!

(Just realized it took me 7 years on NWFA to get to 1000 posts!)

Last Edited:
Remington 788 in 243 with 55gr Nosler ballistic tips 44gr IMR 4064. Have another 243 788 set up for deer using heavier bullets but have taken a couple with the coyote setup.

Mark I've got the left handed version of your rifle with a Bushnell 6500 2.5x16.
View attachment 313948

LOL I could shoot that. I shoot equally well with both hands/eyes a carry over from being born left handed and "converted" by a first grade teacher. My dad was a lefty so except for the levers and the pumps if I wanted to shoot one of his rifles I hand go left.

Hey gimpy, my dad has an "older than yours" 94 in 30-30. He found a load he worked up with speer 110gr. Hollow points that he affectionately calls his 30-30 coyote load;). Back when he was still shooting quite a bit he could shoot 2inch groups at a hundred yards over the hood of a pick-up with the original open sights it came with. Thank you for bringing back some precious memories:).

I have a rifle I would like to hunt them with. I can't say that I've actually hunted them because I can't seem to see any to shoot. Technically it's not a hunting rifle for them just a looking for them rifle.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top