JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not going to make it either everyone. :(

Been a brutal week at work and the wife is harping on me to get the yard in shape for summer before we have to get a tractor in here to hay the grass. :eek:

Kinda sucks since its so close to home but have a good time and enjoy the shoot after you get it all cleaned up. We expect pics from the drone. :)

My daughter came with me today, was surprised last night when she asked if I wanted company...
She treats me like an old grand pa but means well.
She is a workaholic to & she enjoys helping out a worthy cause such as this.

I missed you guys, was looking forward to it but I know "life happens".
Next time I'm bringing the boat so ya gotta come!!!!:p

My daughter came with me today, was surprised last night when she asked if I wanted company...

Hey @Caveman Jim , great to meet you and your daughter today. My son and I had a great time picking up trash, meeting new friends, and shooting. What a great day! Also, thanks to @Cogs for ramrodding the event.

Was good meeting you guys to. My daughter got up at 2am to drive to my place before 6am & she worked hard out there today & got wet so didn't feel up too staying & shooting in the drizzle.
It was good to see some familiar faces & meet some new faces to put with names.

Thanks for all you do Bill!!!

Last Edited:

Glad you guys had a great time. wish we could have made it. Thank goodness there is always next time. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top