JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great! We'll have a good time. Only a couple sights to clean up here. Vancouver Open Carry has several members attending, some from WaGuns and some members of Trash No Land. We should be shooting in no time!

Great! We'll have a good time. Only a couple sights to clean up here. Vancouver Open Carry has several members attending, some from WaGuns and some members of Trash No Land. We should be shooting in no time!

Well I'm a member here, Waguns & trash no lands, I guess that I'm highly rated then.....:p
See y'all there and don't forget the raingear!!!!!

I'm excited I get to meet the famous Caveman:p:D

I enjoy meeting members also but don't be disenfranchised if you talk into my deaf ear (the left one) & I do not respond to the conversation....:eek::eek::eek::p

If I give you the deer in the headlights look it simply means that I did not comprehend the message.;)
Speak with some elevated volume but please do not yell for the treetops.:p

I enjoy meeting members also but don't be disenfranchised if you talk into my deaf ear (the left one) & I do not respond to the conversation....:eek::eek::eek::p

If I give you the deer in the headlights look it simply means that I did not comprehend the message.;)
Speak with some elevated volume but please do not yell for the treetops.:p

So we just should speak loud and slow to you then :)

I wouldn't say speak overly LOUD but elevated works as I may not hea r a word or two& if I can't understand you I'll use my hand like a musical conductor motioning an up or down volume adjustment.;)
Must have been a heavy metal rocker, back in the day! (Tuin it up!) Or pehaps ear protection wasn't invented yet!;)

Must have been a heavy metal rocker, back in the day! (Tuin it up!) Or pehaps ear protection wasn't invented yet!;)

Well Bill, it was all of a sudden when I was stricken with a viral infection at age 35. Not that kind of VI.....:eek::eek::eek::eek: Menieres disease.
Although in the past I did have a fast car and a Pioneer Super Tuner with a 200 amp amplifier......:oops::oops::oops:o_O
Oh did I mention that I love Rock n Roll????:p

I unfortunately can't get out of working with a weeks notice but it may help others if you posted when and where rather than a Dropbox link that you have to create a account to open.
Ah, I don't think you need to create an account on dropbox, just skip that part and go to the link. I'm pretty sure that's how it works (but since I have an account, I can't see how it works for others who don't). If this had been a NWFA event, it would have been posted much earlier, would have had all the info in the first original post and would also be on the calendar. This event is sponsored by Trash No Land, Vancouver, WA Open Carry, Waguns and WA DNR.

Sorry you can't make it Paper! Perhaps next time!

I unfortunately can't get out of working with a weeks notice but it may help others if you posted when and where rather than a Dropbox link that you have to create a account to open.
When you are prompted to make an account there is an area to click on to look at the link without making an account. Hope this helps.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews