JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not going to make it either everyone. :(

Been a brutal week at work and the wife is harping on me to get the yard in shape for summer before we have to get a tractor in here to hay the grass. :eek:

Kinda sucks since its so close to home but have a good time and enjoy the shoot after you get it all cleaned up. We expect pics from the drone. :)

My daughter came with me today, was surprised last night when she asked if I wanted company...
She treats me like an old grand pa but means well.
She is a workaholic to & she enjoys helping out a worthy cause such as this.

I missed you guys, was looking forward to it but I know "life happens".
Next time I'm bringing the boat so ya gotta come!!!!:p

My daughter came with me today, was surprised last night when she asked if I wanted company...

Hey @Caveman Jim , great to meet you and your daughter today. My son and I had a great time picking up trash, meeting new friends, and shooting. What a great day! Also, thanks to @Cogs for ramrodding the event.

Was good meeting you guys to. My daughter got up at 2am to drive to my place before 6am & she worked hard out there today & got wet so didn't feel up too staying & shooting in the drizzle.
It was good to see some familiar faces & meet some new faces to put with names.

Thanks for all you do Bill!!!

Last Edited:

Glad you guys had a great time. wish we could have made it. Thank goodness there is always next time. :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top