JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
nice to meet a bunch of you guys today too

thanks to the guys letting me know I had a flat, comes to find got some nail hole in the middle of the tire, thanks to pmb for being pit man crew too.

thanks to bill for pulling this together.

Next time I hope it's not so moist, I'm beginning to
nice to meet a bunch of you guys today too

thanks to the guys letting me know I had a flat, comes to find got some nail hole in the middle of the tire, thanks to pmb for being pit man crew too.

thanks to bill for pulling this together.

Well pmb said it was only flat on one side but who knew... lol;)
Good to finally meet you!!!;)

By golly we did good! Two real messy sites cleaned up by 20 volunteers! A little burp in the BBQ part but got that resolved. Fun shooting!

Thanks All who came! I was able to get some pics up on the Facebook page and will try to do the website events page tomorrow. Most likely will get to post some here as well. Drone footage will take a while to edit but I'm sure FordPrefect will let us know when it's ready.

Great to see some good 'ol faces! And WenchNguns Jr is a star of social media again! Same with CavemanJim's daughter (hard to keep the guys focused on the cleanup with her around!)!!!

Preview if you are on Facebook... Trash No Land

Last Edited:
By golly we did good! Two real messy sites cleaned up by 20 volunteers! A little burp in the BBQ part but got that resolved. Fun shooting!

Thanks All who came! I was able to get some pics up on the Facebook page and will try to do the website events page tomorrow. Most likely will get to post some here as well. Drone footage will take a while to edit but I'm sure FordPrefect will let us know when it's ready.

Great to see some good 'ol faces! And WenchNguns Jr is a star of social media again! Same with CavemanJim's daughter (hard to keep the guys focused on the cleanup with her around!)!!!

He does enjoy being the center of attention.

Sorry guys but she didn't wear her ring while picking up the garbage, she is taken...;) kept y'all working though didn't she???:p

Since I didn't do a NWFA sign-in sheet, I don't have your user names for Joe to add the Green Volunteer banner. Send him a message to let him know if you attended.

Also, the social media story is below.

Yacolt 4-1-17_6.jpg

Yacolt 4-1-17_8.jpg

Yacolt 4-1-17_11.jpg

Yacolt 4-1-17_10.jpg

Yacolt 4-1-17_13.jpg

Yacolt 4-1-17_14.jpg

Yacolt 4-1-17_17.jpg

Yacolt 4-1-17_16.jpg

Yacolt 4-1-17_19.jpg

Yacolt 4-1-17_20.jpg

Yacolt 4-1-17_21.jpg

GUN ENTHUSIASTS JOIN FORCES IN YACOLT BURN STATE FOREST.

Several different organizations came together today to help make a stand and statement for responsible recreational shooting on public land. Those groups were; Vancouver, WA Open Carry, WaGuns .org, Trash No Land, Yacolt Sportsman's Club, Gun Rights Coalition, Northwest Firearms and WA Dept of Natural Resources.

Twenty good spirited volunteers cleaned up 2 very trashed shooting sites today in Yacolt Burn State Forest. Light drizzle was no match for the determination to do the right thing for recreational shooting. They really spiffed up those sites and made a nice difference! Way to go all!!!

If you wish to partake in recreational shooting on public land, show respect and be responsible for your own trash. You brought it in, now pack it out. Take a few moments to learn the rules and prepare for compliance. Take legal target and shoot safely. Those who don't are breaking the law and severely damaging the reputation of gun owners. Think ahead and do the right thing!

Thank you to WA State Department of Natural Resources for their continuing support of recreational shooting! We hope to make it better for all.

We are Recreational Target Shooters. Join us!

Looks great! It felt much wetter than what your video shows though ;)
Yeah, small rain drops don't show up too well on video. I used to have a pic of it somewhere when there was a movie being filmed in downtown Portland and there were these "Rain for Rent" trucks all over the place. The reason was they needed the 'bigger' drops so that they would show up on camera.

Still thought it was funny that they needed to rent rain in the pacific north-west.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top