JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I get that. I guess for me adding a racially charged statement to the OP of a new thread is just asking for a dumpster fire. And since the story doesn't even mention it, it's quite an assumption.
There is a definite racial push in news stories and politics. It's a distraction technique. The danger isn't due to race, it's due to poverty and culture. Anyone of any race can be poor or desperate enough to rob you.

In Washington, family members can buy/gift/give firearms to each other infinitum, that wouldn't fall under the classification of straw purchase, that is of course assuming that the man isn't a felon using his wife to obtain firearms.
Gifting a gun to someone or buying a gun for someone else is not the same thing as filling out a 4473 for someone else who is too lazy to come down and pick it up at a dealer. Relative or no relative.

See that's the thing but for Rittenhouse showing up with an illegal long gun he would have been been attacked with a skateboard ..he set all those events into motions with his illegal act ..I would never put myself into a place where my guns look like a challenge to something else going on that's just asking for a national news story ..
Do you also believe that pretty girl wouldn't have been raped if she wasn't wearing a bikini?

Why should it be Kyle's fault that the sight of his inanimate object (gun) set off a would-be killer?

Just like Illinois AND Washington state you can gift a firearm to a minor but you CANNOT gift a semi automatic rifle to anyone that is under the age of 21 ..there eis no defense for that kid owning that weapon that he wasn't nature enough to own obviously
A bit of an update:

Not if Zimmerman was the initial instigator. Nobody really knows for sure that no illegal activity had taken place. We do know that Martin was on the phone telling people that some sketchy guy was chasing him. The cops told him(Zimmerman) that "they didn't need him to do that".

Was it proven that Zimmerman did not make the first physical contact? He was the only (visual)witness that survived. All that is known is that a violent encounter occurred.

Zimmerman is a POS w/ violent tendencies. His criminal history before and since the trial confirmed that.

It's my opinion that he should have gone down for manslaughter. He is not the type of poster-boy I would want to promote as being a responsible CCW holder, nor as a justifiable self-defense with a firearm.

It's water well under the bridge now, and I'd rather not bother with rehashing it much more.
Mythbusters time

See that's the thing but for Rittenhouse showing up with an illegal long gun he would have been been attacked with a skateboard ..he set all those events into motions with his illegal act ..I would never put myself into a place where my guns look like a challenge to something else going on that's just asking for a national news story ..
Anytime someone shouts out the "He was illegally carrying a rifle" or "He crossed state line" refrain, I know that they have been drinking too much Main Stream Media Koolaid.

We have an entire thread on Kyle Rittenhouse here

It's just the facts in Illinois like Washington your not legally allowed to own a semi auto firearm does that bother you ? He isn't the poster boy for responsible gun ownership . I won't defend every idiot that commits a gun crime some of them did illegal acts he had no right having that gun in his hands ..but for that his dumb as wouldn't be facing a bunch of charges .he obviously wasn't responsible enough to own a semi auto gun because he made a bunch of bad decisions . You wanna blame his bad behavior on MSM that's your choice I don't even have cable it's funny how anyone who has a thought against his defenders is somehow some shill for MSM ..
Listen to the lawyer's presentation in that thread.

This also

Now your comparing a kid illegally carrying an AR to a woman wearing a bikini and being raped . Wow you must be a real joy at the family holidays . You have issues man . Kyle WAS illegally possessing that gun THE DIRTY HANDS DOCTRINE SAYS HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM HIS ILLEGAL ACT ..THATS JUST AMERICAN LAW
State law may forbid the possession of a long gun by a person under the age of 18 but Federal law doesn't

3rd paragraph explains this

All laws repugnant to the Constitution are null & void-- marbury vs madison

I have cited proof for what I say, can you speak louder than the truth?

This looks very effective

It's a gas!

Sounds good. Ok people what are your suggestions for getting out unscathed when your car is boxed in at the gas station?
Seems like your choices are 2 (with wild card #3)

1) Stay in the locked car and call 911
And hope the cavalry arrives before they start breaking glass.

2) Try to get to the market, call 911 and hunker down.

3) Avoid the barren gas station in the unsavory part of town, especially at that hour in the first place.

Now, what would YOU do ?

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews