JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Naji's family hired attorneys to help better understand what happened to the man. They were mostly curious about whether there was an opportunity for Dearborn police to de-escalate this situation.
Uh-huh - de-escalate? Right.

Handgun drawn...
Seems a little late for de-escalation...as a general rule.
You could try I suppose , however....

You also have seconds to make a decision of a lifetime
A "mag dump"...seems like a good choice.
Andy

Last Edited:
The officer looked a little shaky with the gun. It looked like pew-pew-pew when we were kids. Could have been an adrenaline rush, but I wouldn't be surprised if less than half of the bullets struck home.

Life insurance won't pay out for suicide but maybe it will for "wrongful death" via suicide by cop. Smh

At least the suspect went to a public place with armed adults versus shooting up a school.

Life insurance won't pay out for suicide but maybe it will for "wrongful death" via suicide by cop.
How would it ever be proved it was in fact 'suicide by cop' unless the guy left a note this was his intention?

My point being I wouldn't want any/every person who simply pulls a gun on LEOs and gets dumped to be regarded as 'suicide by cop' for the sake of life insurance.

How would it ever be proved it was in fact 'suicide by cop' unless the guy left a note this was his intention?

My point being I wouldn't want any/every person who simply pulls a gun on LEOs and gets dumped to be regarded as 'suicide by cop' for the sake of life insurance.
Well it sure wasn't self defense.

This is why scumbags usually target schools, malls, churches and other "gun free zones" rather than gun shops, biker bars and police stations. I just want to know one thing...why didn't they call a social worker to take care of the matter?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads