JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow... Nope, no extreme government control behavior there.

I would not have shown that security guard ANYTHING. He did nothing wrong, the guy just didn't like the question, so he sent his private thug in. And then to be followed later? I would have called the cops myself for harassment.

I am really getting tired of watching the world go to hell in a hand basket. Particularly with a large portion of the population who will see that and think the reporter was wrong.

I loves how he pulls out his pen as if he is going to write something, the says no he isn't and puts it back away. Bloomburg just feels that his subjects should bow down to his laws, he knows what is best. Unbelievable!

You mean when he took a picture of the ID with the pen?

Wow, I missed that, but went back and looked at the video at 1080p. The officer does appear to be taking a picture with that pen. The pen was at the level of the ID and the officer hit the pen button as soon as he pulled it out. His watch also appears to be more than just a normal time keeping piece.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top