Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Would you like a sip of my soda?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Certaindeaf, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

2. speeddemon94

speeddemon94 The Rogue Well-Known Member

Wow... Nope, no extreme government control behavior there.

I would not have shown that security guard ANYTHING. He did nothing wrong, the guy just didn't like the question, so he sent his private thug in. And then to be followed later? I would have called the cops myself for harassment.

I am really getting tired of watching the world go to hell in a hand basket. Particularly with a large portion of the population who will see that and think the reporter was wrong.

3. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Standard elitist. I am so glad it was all captured in video. You can't argue with that.

4. cueball1214

cueball1214 Beaverton Active Member

I loves how he pulls out his pen as if he is going to write something, the says no he isn't and puts it back away. Bloomburg just feels that his subjects should bow down to his laws, he knows what is best. Unbelievable!

5. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

You mean when he took a picture of the ID with the pen?

6. Certaindeaf

Well I think they know who he is now and are doing a Homer Simpson "doh!" in unison.

7. tunus

tunus PDX, United States Active Member

Wow, I missed that, but went back and looked at the video at 1080p. The officer does appear to be taking a picture with that pen. The pen was at the level of the ID and the officer hit the pen button as soon as he pulled it out. His watch also appears to be more than just a normal time keeping piece.

8. Certaindeaf

He probably had camera envy. I think I heard him whimper. true story