JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very well spoken and helpful replies! I appreciate your time and input. Seatbelt.....oh yes nice!

When it went down,i took a seat, a breath, and asked how she would feel if i listened and i got hurt/killed. Or worse yet how i would feel if she got hurt/killed. I grew up shooting ,she didnt. I think a class would help her, i take her shooting but she says i make her nervous, just like when shes driving and i give her suggestions from passengers seat lol. We saw that aloah noise on the news, i used to live on blanton for years. Anyway, it wont come up again, somehow she didnt know how strongly i feel about it. I dont carry absolutley everywhere but when im with her and or kids i carry. In my mind im obligated to protect them. Shes CERT trainned, she should know how i feel , but i must communicate a bit better i supose.

Most women do not take well to instruction from their guy.. mine did but there were moments. Get her some professional instruction with you out of the picture

In the meantime this is a good resource if you can get her to surf the site http://corneredcat.com/

As a Man, the only thing i need to worry about is, being shot, stabbed and or beaten to death. As a Woman, you need to worry about far worse "S" happening to you before you are shoot, stabbed and or beaten to death! Think about it.

That's what i tell Women that ask me why i carry a gun.

Lefty.

My girlfriend at the time had the same attitude, even though I am LE and have run into parolees at times. One evening two scumbags tried to get into our hotel to victimize us. When I refused (gun in hand) to open the door, they went to another door at the hotel and knocked on it. When the occupants opened the door, they rushed inside, beat both husband and pregnant wife up, took their belongings, and ran off. The description the on duty officers gave me matched the ones that were knocking on our door. Of course, at the time I thought they were simply strangers, not hotel invaders.
From that time forward, my girlfriend adopted a completely opposite opinion of guns and concealed carry. Today she (now my wife) has CCWs from Oregon, Washington, and Utah. And she carries her full-sized XD-40 whenever she goes on long trips without me. Us guys can talk and show news articles until the end of days with no results. Sometimes it takes an experience to change their minds.

All I can say about his wife is that when we are at the range and a shooting session goes from 90 minutes to three hours she doesn't complain and still has his dinner waiting!!

So she objects that he always wants to bring his airsoft pistol to dinner?? - I say big deal. No one wants to be distracted by an orange gun when they are trying to enjoy a meal. :) :) How about a compromise and remove that suppressor so you can sit up straight at the table?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews