JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not a Glock hater either. I would really like a 20 but the problem with Glocks is, when I get one in my hand, it feels more like I should swing it instead of shoot it.

I have heard the SF frame feels better but I haven't actually held one and they don't make a 10mm in it anyway. Marv down at SM showed me his Robar modified 21 with a grip reduction done on it and it felt pretty good to me. I would consider a low round 20 that I could pick up cheap enough to have a grip reduction done on it and still not be in it too much.

I think Glocks are ok guns and if you like the feel, good for you. many Glock owners do tend to be a bit fanatical though...kind of like they need to justify them somehow...no offense intended to any of you here on that.

Soooooooooooooooo many people complain about the Glock trigger and how terrible it is. My wife has shot every pistol I ever have and I never thought she would like a Glock trigger. One day when she was getting the P22 nice and dirty (bouncing soda cans out to 40 yards) she put it down and pointed at the G19 in my Serpa and asked to shoot it. I said "OK" and told her she would not like the trigger and would not hit the target she setup at 20 yards.

Her first time shooting it and she put every round what would have been COM on a person (wish we would have saved the target). She did it over and over and over again. She then told me I would never get rid of that gun (like I would do something that stupid).

She has fired 1911s and CZs with very nice triggers and likes the Glock trigger better.

It is not about the koolaid. Its just the simple fact a Glock is better..........

I hope that I didnt open a can of worms with that one.

I just realized that I didn't like anything about it, except for it being high cap, and always working. The trigger was horrific IMO, the action didn't feel tight overall, and It didn't point well for me. And also I have smaller hands, and had a G21, so the grip didn't suit me very well (I know that the G21 grip is bigger than other glocks).

Oh and what changed my mind was when I bought my first Kimber, I decided that I didn't have a need for the glock anymore.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top