JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why not...?
If you got the money to spend...its yours to do with as you wish.
So spend , build , sell , just to spend again.

I am guessing here that the OP is talking of AR15 type rifles....
However ....
In the world of muzzle loading rifles....
A high quality , well built custom Flintlock Long Rifle with carving and engraving can easily run you into thousands of dollars.

So....
Not too surprisng to me that this happens with other types of firearms.
Andy

Having done a couple higher than normal builds myself, for me, it's the fun in building and adding my own personal touch then seeing it go to someone to get used! I don't do it anymore though.

Why not...?
If you got the money to spend...its yours to do with as you wish.
So spend , build , sell , just to spend again.

I am guessing here that the OP is talking of AR15 type rifles....
However ....
In the world of muzzle loading rifles....
A high quality , well built custom Flintlock Long Rifle with carving and engraving can easily run you into thousands of dollars.

So....
Not too surprisng to me that this happens with other types of firearms.
Andy
I can understand sinking a boat load of cash into your vice at the time. but to sell it unfired??? what's the point

I have known guys that sunk a whole bunch of loot into classic cars, just to peddle them without even driving the dang things. what's the point?>

I feel personally attacked here....

Usually it's more a matter of building something, then getting bored, wanting something else, or in my most recent listing; decided I didn't want to have a specialty caliber, 6.8spc. nobody bit on the Wilson Combat full build which also included a Geissele trigger, so my latest plan consists of swapping the painted, matched upper and handguard with a standard one. The parts are on the UPS truck as I type.

:s0066:

I can understand sinking a boat load of cash into your vice at the time. but to sell it unfired??? what's the point
Again I say Why not..?

Trying to figure out why other folks do some things...may not be the best use of time.
Since...
You ain't them...and their reasons may not be forth coming or make sense to you , no matter what.

It may be best just to know what and why you do the things that you do.
Andy

Again I say Why not..?

Trying to figure out why other folks do some things...may not be the best use of time.
Since...
You ain't them...and their reasons may not be forth coming or make sense to you , no matter what.

It may be best just to know what and why you do the things that you do.
Andy
that is the best answer I have ever seen. we are not worthy andy54hawkin!

Considering I just posted mine in classifieds it might be possible I triggered OP.

Short answer it's a case by case basis.

Mine was half impulse purchase and half I just want the best I can afford. BG Defense required a half deposit down and it took over a year to finally receive it (COVID times). A lot has changed in my life since then in regards to myself, the current environment, my lifestyle, my relationship... Etc. As amazing I think it is and as much as I want to enjoy it, my current life simply doesn't make it easy. So my loss is someone's gain. I certainly was not able to buy anything wholesale and I am losing money off it.

Another part of my answer is I want the cash to buy a new Bronco.

Considering I just posted mine in classifieds it might be possible I triggered OP.

Short answer it's a case by case basis.

Mine was half impulse purchase and half I just want the best I can afford. BG Defense required a half deposit down and it took over a year to finally receive it (COVID times). A lot has changed in my life since then in regards to myself, the current environment, my lifestyle, my relationship... Etc. As amazing I think it is and as much as I want to enjoy it, my current life simply doesn't make it easy. So my loss is someone's gain. I certainly was not able to buy anything wholesale and I am losing money off it.

Another part of my answer is I want the cash to buy a new Bronco.
I really like the tungsten color.

And you had the hook set pretty good with your story, until you said Bronco.
Lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads