JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because its a good companion for my 1911. :)
Dave
P5256572.jpg

Kinda like a friend asking you to take his fat ugly cousin from out of town on a date! Greydog.

I think the biggest reason I love them is I never have to worry about failures of any sort .
if you drop it in a mud puddle it will still work if it gets debris in it. It will still work flawlessly ect ect ect

in Inventory G27 G36

I think of my Glocks as tools just as I think of a lot of things I own as tools. They fit nicely in my hand, they are accurate, I like the trigger, and they get the job done every time. They are also lightweight, reasonably high capacity and affordable.

I dont get why everyone thinks they're so ugly. Simplicity is beautufull! I love my Glocks and think the my G23 is a nice lookin gun.My 21sf? Yes a little bulky,but you dont have to worry about puttin a lot of rnds down range either.I love my Kimber too,but It sets in the safe more than my glocks. Go stuff your 1911 in the mud then fire 500 rnds through it.Cant do it.Thats why your instructions say "must be cleaned and oiled regularly to function properly" **** my Glocks will run fine full of dirt and no lube at all.GLOCKS ROCK!

I dont get why everyone thinks they're so ugly. Simplicity is beautufull! I love my Glocks and think the my G23 is a nice lookin gun.My 21sf? Yes a little bulky,but you dont have to worry about puttin a lot of rnds down range either.I love my Kimber too,but It sets in the safe more than my glocks. Go stuff your 1911 in the mud then fire 500 rnds through it.Cant do it.Thats why your instructions say "must be cleaned and oiled regularly to function properly" **** my Glocks will run fine full of dirt and no lube at all.GLOCKS ROCK!

I'm gonna have to re-read my my Glock owner's manuals, I don't remember the part where it advises AGAINST regular cleaning and lubrication, opting instead for the "full of dirt and no lube at all" route.

I love the "full of dirt" argument that always pops up when people are talking about their love for Glocks. Please sir, post a picture of YOUR Glock stuffed with dirt, then I'll believe you've actually done this and it's not just something you've read about on the internet.

Your video link or it didn't happen.

Is that his video?

Besides, this was the part I meant for him to put up some proof upon:

Go stuff your 1911 in the mud then fire 500 rnds through it.Cant do it

Maybe he just meant that you can't do that with a Kimber because they are overpriced garbage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soh3FYQ_y5I

"Glock 26 dirt torture test 2 jams," by Maximus Erectius, a.k.a. your typical Glock owner.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top