JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I live in small rural town (10,000 + population) and I see loads of people (1 in 10) open carrying and figure concealed is probably 3-4x that many.

Been very diligent to look up business I want to go to and check their policies if any. A bit frustrating to make sure not getting jammed up but ehh par for the course as a responsible chl holder and carrying

So my title is precisely what says....

Why aren't business required to post their policies? 8x 11 sign right on the door or to the side with a capital "O" for open carry allowed. Or a capital "C" allowing concealed carry. Or capitals "GF" for gun forbidden.
Mandatory signs? Next thing you know, they'll be telling us what pronouns we have to use.....

Wisconsin has a state approved sign that businesses who don't want guns on the premises can use. At one of the hotels I stayed at, the lady says the corporate owners want the signs because gangs will obey them but it's understood that hunters can bring theirs into their rooms. :confused:

I believe that Texas also has a state approved sign for your window. Supposedly, if you conceal carry into an establishment, and are caught, they can ask you to leave. Pretty tough laws in Texas. :rolleyes:

Wisconsin has a state approved sign that businesses who don't want guns on the premises can use. At one of the hotels I stayed at, the lady says the corporate owners want the signs because gangs will obey them but it's understood that hunters can bring theirs into their rooms. :confused:

I believe that Texas also has a state approved sign for your window. Supposedly, if you conceal carry into an establishment, and are caught, they can ask you to leave. Pretty tough laws in Texas. :rolleyes:
Oregon is kind of similar, they can ask you to leave, but if you stick around it turns into trespassing with a firearm.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews