JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What? What's the deal with members being so f'ing rude? I always thought the saying "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all" sounded pretty dumb. But I don't know now, maybe some here ought to give it a try. Yer stinkin' up the forum.

Last Edited:
thumper-cant-say-something-nice.jpg

50s values ( simulated)

Types-of-Crickets.jpg
How I think about not responding.

DB063fOXgAEgHY1.jpg

How I usually respond.

What? What's the deal with members being so f'ing rude? I always thought the saying "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all" sounded pretty dumb. But I don't know now, maybe some here ought to give it a try. Yer stinkin' up the forum.
Maybe take your own advice! Maybe you should keep your opinion to yourself? Anytime someone wants to tell me how to run my business or add a requirement for my business, HELL yes I'm going to say something. Maybe you just have to be a business owner to understand the requirements we face today just to survive. Keep trying to silence people is what has gotten your city buried in the pile of S**T it is. Try to support and respect your local businesses before they say F**K IT and sell to corporate or just close the door. It is people like you who helped push me in that direction. 2 business sold to corporate and 1 sold to a couple of long term manager. Dealing with people who want to tell us how to run our companies by people who can hardly function in life is what is ending small business owners wanting to continue.

Requiring this could put the business owners at risk, I cannot remember how many times (or videos) talking about or showing antigun zealots harassing gun stores and other businesses that are 2nd advocates. We have all seen in the recent past that one group can be violent and get a pass but another (conservatives; to say it nicely) are called extremist and should be jailed or worse.

"Required"? The problem is there is too much requiring, I'd rather be left alone to conduct business as I see fit and let the market and customer service dictate success. I don't no one sticking their nose in any of my business nor requiring a damn thing, in other words stay the hell out the way.

There was a time that people spent the time to explain why they had such and such an opinion on second amendment issues. After you've done it a dozen or so times, it gets pretty tiring. It's like the people asking what we can "give" the anti-gun crowd so they won't pass worse laws. Having a rant about businesses being required to post their political leanings just doesn't sit well here. You may have some grandmothers that want to explain it again for the millionth time but most if us are done. Get on the team and learn about it or stay on the sidelines. Oregon now has some of the most restrictive gun ownership laws staring us in the face. Learn about it and do something!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top