JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are the same as Freddy's. Rural stores sell guns. Portland metro area does not. If you have a BiMart in your area, support them, they have not sold out to the political pressure. We need to thank them with our business. Not just for guns and ammo only, but for other products as well. We need BiMart to stick around.

Last Edited:
They are the same as Freddy's. Rural stores sell guns. Portland metro area does not. If you have a BiMart in your area, support them, they have not sold out to the political pressure. We need to thank them with our business. Not just for guns and ammo only, but for other products as well. We need BiMart to stick around.
^^^This^^^
X10
I buy most of my ammo online, but I always buy a box or two when I go into a Bi-Mart. I'd go to them for transfers too, if they did that (they don't).

ETA: I misspoke before, the W☆M @exit 17 is indeed Wood Village, not Fairview as I stated. Even when I lived in that area I couldn't keep it straight.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top