JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
did some research on spare magazine prices and Glock, smith and cz(mec-gar) mags are all about the same price. but i also checked the beretta 92fs mags are like $20 new and you can find used everywhere. so that is a thought too maybe

did some research on spare magazine prices and Glock, smith and cz(mec-gar) mags are all about the same price. but i also checked the beretta 92fs mags are like $20 new and you can find used everywhere. so that is a thought too maybe
I don't think that's a deal-breaking thing unless mag are some crazy price and rare.
You're going to buy what, 5 mags total maybe ?
It's a one-time expense that you deal with.

And yes it is nice to find NIW M9 mags for $12
The others, you just pay admission and walk away.

My road trip Sig has 4, 20 round mags plus one chambered. 81 rounds of 9mm +p golden saber's ready to go. Gives me that comfortable feeling. When I carry it's usually 31-41 rounds. Unless I'm going real small then it's as low as 14. Everyone has their own comfort level.

Well I got payed today lol. I took the whole day off too. I went to the gun store and picked up a M&P9 m2.....and a 45 shield. so I guess im covered for like a month and a half till I need another fix lol. haven't shot them yet but I plans for tomorrow morning to do a few hundred rounds each.

IMG_20170620_151123079.jpg

I just ordered a EAA Witness Steel Compact (made by Tanfoglio) in 9mm. It is all of the CZ P01, but has the ability to carry cocked and locked and is at least $100 cheaper. The Witness is a CZ-75 clone. I have 3 Tanfoglio TA-90s in 9mm (one converts to .41AE) and an Ultra (target/competition) in .41 Action Express - all based on the CZ-75. I love them. The TA-90s have a de-cocking safety, the Ultra can be cocked and locked. The balance and feel are the same as the CZs. A good choice for those that prefer all steel pistols. The CZ P01 is also a good choice. They make one with a de-cocker and one with a normal safety. I went with the Witness because of familiarity. witness-steel-compact_l-jpg.372018.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top