JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
did some research on spare magazine prices and Glock, smith and cz(mec-gar) mags are all about the same price. but i also checked the beretta 92fs mags are like $20 new and you can find used everywhere. so that is a thought too maybe

did some research on spare magazine prices and Glock, smith and cz(mec-gar) mags are all about the same price. but i also checked the beretta 92fs mags are like $20 new and you can find used everywhere. so that is a thought too maybe
I don't think that's a deal-breaking thing unless mag are some crazy price and rare.
You're going to buy what, 5 mags total maybe ?
It's a one-time expense that you deal with.

And yes it is nice to find NIW M9 mags for $12
The others, you just pay admission and walk away.

My road trip Sig has 4, 20 round mags plus one chambered. 81 rounds of 9mm +p golden saber's ready to go. Gives me that comfortable feeling. When I carry it's usually 31-41 rounds. Unless I'm going real small then it's as low as 14. Everyone has their own comfort level.

Well I got payed today lol. I took the whole day off too. I went to the gun store and picked up a M&P9 m2.....and a 45 shield. so I guess im covered for like a month and a half till I need another fix lol. haven't shot them yet but I plans for tomorrow morning to do a few hundred rounds each.

IMG_20170620_151123079.jpg

I just ordered a EAA Witness Steel Compact (made by Tanfoglio) in 9mm. It is all of the CZ P01, but has the ability to carry cocked and locked and is at least $100 cheaper. The Witness is a CZ-75 clone. I have 3 Tanfoglio TA-90s in 9mm (one converts to .41AE) and an Ultra (target/competition) in .41 Action Express - all based on the CZ-75. I love them. The TA-90s have a de-cocking safety, the Ultra can be cocked and locked. The balance and feel are the same as the CZs. A good choice for those that prefer all steel pistols. The CZ P01 is also a good choice. They make one with a de-cocker and one with a normal safety. I went with the Witness because of familiarity. witness-steel-compact_l-jpg.372018.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top