JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well Andy I quite my job with the government after 20 years....they frown upon keeping government issued guns and suppressors. Trust me I tried but unfortunately it didn't work
Yeah they do frown upon you keeping what they issue out....
I really wanted to keep one of the M21 Rifles I was issued...but alas...it was not to be.....:D

I am "glad" to read that your reasoning was this...and not what I was imagining....:)
Andy

Yeah they do frown upon you keeping what they issue out....
I really wanted to keep one of the M21 Rifles I was issued...but alas...it was not to be.....:D

I am "glad" to read that your reasoning was this...and not what I was imagining....:)
Andy
I'll have to be dead for the government to get my personal guns! I did have to buy a shotgun for a project years ago and the government paid over the phone but I did the paperwork on the gun.......soooooo it's rightfully mine?

Well Andy I quite my job with the government after 20 years....they frown upon keeping government issued guns and suppressors. Trust me I tried but unfortunately it didn't work
I dunno.

I mean... if it's okay for the taliban to be gifted gooberment issue... you gotta ask yourself what you might have done that they singled you out to return them after 20 years of service. Am I right?šŸ¤”

šŸ˜

Sure seems to be a lot of that lately.
1000013795.jpg

I sold 3 busted, off brand, seized, cast metal, Saturday night special 22 revolvers that have been in my scrap bin at the local gun buy back. Got $300. Put it towards a scope for my CZ bolt action 223 :) I'll take that any day of the week! One was even missing parts.

I sold 3 busted, off brand, seized, cast metal, Saturday night special 22 revolvers that have been in my scrap bin at the local gun buy back. Got $300. Put it towards a scope for my CZ bolt action 223 :) I'll take that any day of the week! One was even missing parts.
D'ya reckon they'd accept 3D printed guns as well? I'd use up all my filament on lowers if they were paying $100 dollars a gun like that!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top