JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ROFLMAO like my son or daughter would even sell off one of the firearms they are going to inherit unless it was maybe a sale between the two of them.

Luckily I have a binder with selling tips
(places to sell and how to do it) and each firearm value in addition to the magazine count and their value should I die. I started that about 10 years ago when I fell off a roof and obliterated my L5. I was worried that if ever I bit the dust, they could at see what all I had, what they were, what I paid, what the "current" estimated values were, make/model/rarity, what they came with parts/mag wise and lastly which were family heirlooms and to be kept. Mostly made the binder for the passed down family firearms, but it helps with the rest of the info.

It also helps me keep track of my own mags, parts because I've bought mags and found I had an entire can full of them.. been collecting long enough sometimes I forget. Guilty of doing that with 1911, M9, AK and AR mags.

I'd doubt my family who inherits said firearms would simply give them away to a "buy back" because there is a considerable amount of money they could get via consignment or a bulk sale to a shop or collector.

BUT, As @TTSX said: in the end we'd be dead so it wouldn't matter. I just hope they keep the family firearms is all. That's my real concern.
However, I'd hope my family at least got some actual money out of it over just giving them away to the local government to destroy.

Well, there is no way I'd sell any gun at a "buy back", so that rules out feeling stupid. Which would mean if an arm I presently own ended up there, it would have had to, at some point, ceased to be mine. At which point, not my choice/problem, so Jimmy crack corn I don't care, even if I would have to believe the individual who engaged in said is a spectacular idiot.

Would you feel silly?

Would you feel stupid?
America really is dumbing down at an alarming rate. 😥

I will say though... this one really takes the cake for the #1 stoopidest trolling opener I've seen since I've been around here.

We should have a thread in the Den to nominate candidate posts and vote at the end of each year for awards.
We could call it "The Dumbdies". :s0140:

America really is dumbing down at an alarming rate. 😥

I will say though... this one really takes the cake for the #1 stoopidest trolling opener I've seen since I've been around here.

We should have a thread in the Den to nominate candidate posts and vote at the end of each year for awards.
We could call it "The Dumbdies". :s0140:
Dude it's a joke no reason to try and be as mean as possible online, it wouldn't work on me anyway. My skin is tougher than emojis

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top