JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The man needs to TALK and have a lawyer.
He DOES have a lawyer who has most likely advised him not to talk.

THIS case is getting more news, attention and sympathy from the mass media and some people than the case where a lady victim - cashier got SHOT/MURDERED POINT BLANK by some !!!
This is true but when an outright murder is revealed it's pretty much 'over' at that point in the news until the criminal proceedings, and only if they are of any interest.

In this case the BF not talking and now missing (as well as Gabby still is) is what is really garnering all the attention in this case.

Last Edited:
YOU were a smart man on not marrying that woman.

People can get ticked off with one another but a SANE and KIND person just does NOT do that to a friend worse off to a LOVED ONE that you plan on marrying.

It just is NOT right.

The PAIN involved in being VERY worried and so forth while LOOKING FOR HER would be horrible and the run away person meaning your EX must have known that.
So in HER OWN WAY - she liked to torture you. SHE wanted to get BACK at you by doing that.

Cate
Typos!
That's exactly how I viewed it, and what eventually led to my decision to break things off completely. Based on some things she did later I think she may have been a sociopath but I didn't understand the term or the concept at the time.

I have been following this since it was first revealed and originally thought they MIGHT have been pulling some big publicity stunt to increase their Instagram followers or something but not now. Pretty slick of mom and dad to suddenly 'invite' the police over after sonny boy was cleverly 'removed'.
This same thought occurred to me a few days ago. Drive up those YT views...

E4PkoF0.jpg

Marge: "Wow, you can't find this stuff anywhere. Seals and Crofts, Pablo Cruise, Air Supply, oh, Loggins and Oates ... and it's free!"
Lisa: "I've never heard of these bands, Mom, what kind of music do they play?"
Bart: "Crap rock?"
Marge: "No ..."
Homer: "Wuss rock?"
Marge: "That's it!"

Credit:

View attachment 1034269

Marge: "Wow, you can't find this stuff anywhere. Seals and Crofts, Pablo Cruise, Air Supply, oh, Loggins and Oates ... and it's free!"
Lisa: "I've never heard of these bands, Mom, what kind of music do they play?"
Bart: "Crap rock?"
Marge: "No ..."
Homer: "Wuss rock?"
Marge: "That's it!"

Credit:
I venture to say that one would be pleasantly surprised at the eclecticality (is that even a word???) of my music collection.
Although, there are a few genres that are conspicuously missing... :rolleyes:

Fox News reporting the boyfriend is now missing. Police have searched the family home as well as the family car.

Pretty good disappearing act considering the house is surrounded by the press as well as demonstrators.

Any word on the whereabouts of Gabby's dad around that time?

Any word on the whereabouts of Gabby's dad around that time?

Gabby Petito's dad linked to Laundrie home incident report evening before daughter reported missing

Gabby Petito's father was involved in a "public service" incident report at her fiancé Brian Laundrie's home on Sept. 10, nine days after he returned to Florida without her from a cross-country road trip and a day before she was reported missing by her mother, according to heavily redacted police reports.
Petito did not go to the home physically, North Port police said separately, but expressed concern about his daughter's whereabouts.
Nearly everything but the time and address is redacted due to the open investigation, but the documents do link Joseph Petito to a police incident report involving the home where his daughter lived with Laundrie and his parents at 6:30 p.m. on Sept. 10. The address came up twice on Sept. 11 for follow-up investigations.
Click here to read more on Fox News.

Gabby Petito's dad linked to Laundrie home incident report evening before daughter reported missing

Gabby Petito's father was involved in a "public service" incident report at her fiancé Brian Laundrie's home on Sept. 10, nine days after he returned to Florida without her from a cross-country road trip and a day before she was reported missing by her mother, according to heavily redacted police reports.
Petito did not go to the home physically, North Port police said separately, but expressed concern about his daughter's whereabouts.
Nearly everything but the time and address is redacted due to the open investigation, but the documents do link Joseph Petito to a police incident report involving the home where his daughter lived with Laundrie and his parents at 6:30 p.m. on Sept. 10. The address came up twice on Sept. 11 for follow-up investigations.
I was just stirring the pot but holy cats.

So her parents have been lying to the media?

The behavior of all parties involved seems designed to drive up the YT/Instagram clicks, I wager...
I agree it seemed like a possibility at first but not now considering they will be in some deep Kimchee if they suddenly emerge hand in hand like nothing happened.

I suspect even if they even concocted some massive lie about their actions (which I can't imagine either of them have the intellect to do so) the BF & familys' lack of cooperation with LE could probably be construed as some sort of illegality considering the amount of time and resources that had been needlessly used IF the BF (& family) had been upfront in the beginning.

This new search for the BF confuses me however. I assume the choice to start the search in the Natural resources area had to have been due to something the parents said - however it could be a ruse, or deception to 'throw' the authorities off which would incriminate them, probably deeper than they might be already.

The recent part about the girl and her BF giving Brian a ride in WY is odd as well, and when they said they were going to Jackson Hole he got 'weird' and wanted out of the vehicle.

The recent part about the girl and her BF giving Brian a ride in WY is odd as well, and when they said they were going to Jackson Hole he got 'weird' and wanted out of the vehicle.
Yes, that is perplexing. Why so much fear/anxiety about going back to Jackson Hole? Unless that's where he disposed of the body... 🤔

Why so much fear/anxiety about going back to Jackson Hole? Unless that's where he disposed of the body...
Possibly - and maybe left her in the van as 'disposal' and was on his way to take the 'long walk' - then changed his mind and was working on 'plan B' when he decided to hitch a ride to get back to the van - wherever it was.... Strange stuff.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top