JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
22 years old. What a waste! He had something to do with her death, in one way or another. I don't understand why he wasn't arrested for car theft. The van belonged to her, not him. Yet he drove it all the way back to Florida and said nothing for 10 more days on top of that. If she was not around it seems maybe he could have been picked up and held on some charge.
Plus I hope his parents get charged with being an accessory after the fact and hindering prosecution!

22 years old. What a waste! He had something to do with her death, in one way or another. I don't understand why he wasn't arrested for car theft. The van belonged to her, not him. Yet he drove it all the way back to Florida and said nothing for 10 more days on top of that. If she was not around it seems maybe he could have been picked up and held on some charge.
Plus I hope his parents get charged with being an accessory after the fact and hindering prosecution!
Well a guess (just a guess) on my part would be that we don't know that he didn't have permission to bring it home, or some presumptive duty to not leave it out in the middle of nowhere.

My guess is dude is gonna claim self defense after previous altercations where the girl was determined to be the aggressor by police. I would guess police will charge him (assuming girls death was ruled foul play and not suicide) and a couple days later guy will turn himself in, assuming he didn't commit suicide. All just guesses.

what I want to know is how do the other two homicides in the same area at the same time play into this?

It's pretty common to leak information that is known not to be true.. they may well have him under observation, knowing exactly where he is. Who knows, perhaps that's how they found the body.

My guess is dude is gonna claim self defense after previous altercations where the girl was determined to be the aggressor by police. I would guess police will charge him (assuming girls death was ruled foul play and not suicide) and a couple days later guy will turn himself in, assuming he didn't commit suicide. All just guesses.

what I want to know is how do the other two homicides in the same area at the same time play into this?
my guess is the dude is sitting at room temperature atm and wont be saying much unless he left a note.

News video above says van was sitting there for a couple days. In a different report a lady claimed to have given Brian laundrie a ride that day (I think it was). First map below is from that lady showing where she took him (note location of the dam); second map is from Google maps showing spread creek camp site and the dam. It all matches.
611C1DDF-DD86-4C5A-A14F-773DA800A809.jpeg 770AF639-7206-49AA-AFD1-77396728E8B2.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top