JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe it will finally be over.
I am so sick and tired of seeing these two in the news everywhere.
18 bazillion people die every day in interesting and unusual ways.
What made the news media grab on to these two?
Well, other than the fact that it was an easy story to cover and
speculate on and get everyone all atwitter about it.
By the way, I haven't twittered in years.
I forget who it was (it ended up in the media a bit) but some bitter, leftist POC politician made a rude public statement along the lines of "the media only cares because it's a pretty White girl"
And, oddly enough, I actually agreed.

I could tell right away that "pretty girl" was mentally ill, I dated one like her when I was younger. All of her "happy" pictures looked like she had just recovered from an emotional breakdown, puffy, rabbit eyes. I totally knew those 2 were getting into highly charged emotional fights, crazy finds crazy. I knew from the beginning he killed her from rage, they likely fueled each other.

Why people feel drawn to the tragic outcome of an unhealthy relationship, when so many more people die every day without being noticed, stumps me.

I forget who it was (it ended up in the media a bit) but some bitter, leftist POC politician made a rude public statement along the lines of "the media only cares because it's a pretty White girl"

I could tell right away that "pretty girl" was mentally ill, I dated one like her when I was younger. All of her "happy" pictures looked like she had just recovered from an emotional breakdown, puffy, rabbit eyes. I totally knew those 2 were getting into highly charged emotional fights, crazy finds crazy. I knew from the beginning he killed her from rage, they likely fueled each other.

Why people feel drawn to the tragic outcome of an unhealthy relationship, when so many more people die every day without being noticed, stumps me.
"The puffy rabbit eyes" That makes a lot of sense. And boy-howdy, you KNOW there are constantly news stories of crazy finding crazy.

That is what bugs the heck out of me.
I spent my years working in hospitals.
I would see the news plastered with all kinds of articles similar to what this latest
episode of these two doinks was like.
Then I'd walk the halls in the hospital and watch people slowly die, no one ever visiting,
no friends or relatives; no one.
When it was slow a few of us would split up and go to the rooms of one of these people
hopefully just to give them a bit of human contact, maybe a laugh or two if we were lucky.
Just about the saddest thing I can remember.
Then the news grabs onto the latest of society's mutants and spends weeks on a story.
I do not get it.

It's simple. People love mysteries. Look at how many movies and series are murder mysteries. And if it's real life, involves attractive young girl as victim, and they are plastering every move they make on their trip on social media, then of course tons of ppl are going to be fascinated. To be clear, I'm not talking about should they be interested at all. I'm talking about the reality of human nature and also the state of technology where this kind of near-real-time, real life murder mystery can play out before your eyes almost.

Last Edited:
This applies:
54047780-D185-49FB-A1D6-48B7E304D6EF.jpeg

Reading your post.
I was reminded of this.......
hot-vs-crazy.jpg

Aloha, Mark

That is what bugs the heck out of me.
I spent my years working in hospitals.
I would see the news plastered with all kinds of articles similar to what this latest
episode of these two doinks was like.
Then I'd walk the halls in the hospital and watch people slowly die, no one ever visiting,
no friends or relatives; no one.
When it was slow a few of us would split up and go to the rooms of one of these people
hopefully just to give them a bit of human contact, maybe a laugh or two if we were lucky.
Just about the saddest thing I can remember.
Then the news grabs onto the latest of society's mutants and spends weeks on a story.
I do not get it.
My Mom was in a cancer care facility, and that's exactly what I saw, she told me half the people there were dying, and half of them were alone.

My Mom was in a cancer care facility, and that's exactly what I saw, she told me half the people there were dying, and half of them were alone.
when my ma was recovering from cancer surgery, she had to stay at some nursing facilities.. talk about drpressing.. made the cancer ward at the hospital look like Disneyland.

they seem to just be a place where families stash the old and forgotten :(

Turns out this was right: Laundrie_self check-out.JPG

Which leads to this news:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads