JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Mod Squad! Pretty edgy for its day.
Star Trek, too... with that taboo interracial smoochin' an' all...

When I saw that on first run broadcast, I was not at all impressed.
At my age, it was more about cooties and icky girls than anything interracial. :s0140:

At my age, it was more about cooties and icky girls than anything interracial. :s0140:
On record, I'd still rail Uhura up to two years after she passes.

"For God sakes, Jim, she's green!" :s0140:

To boldly go where no man has come before. :D

On record, I'd still rail Uhura up to two years after she passes.
Damn that woman had some legs.

I truly hope everyone gets home safe and sound.

Going to reserve judgement at this point.
I'm not ready to lynch this kid yet.

Fact is when women want to move on they move on...Often without prior notice and usually only after they find the next guy who's job it will be to fix her insecurities.

So maybe this is just a simple case of a complicated domestic situation.
Hopefully that's all this is.

I remember a group of Duke University LaCrosse players who were accused of gang raping a working girl. The leftist University staff, MSM and progressives all happily undertook the destruction of these kids lives. Accusation turned out to be false.

Hope the girl gets home safe and sound.

Last Edited:
I truly hope everyone gets home safe and sound.

Going to reserve judgement at this point.
I'm not ready to lynch this kid yet.

Fact is when women want to move on they move on...Often without prior notice and usually only after they find the next guy who's job it is to fix her insecurities.

So maybe this is just a simple case of a complicated domestic situation.
Hopefully that's all this is.

I remember a group of Duke University LaCrosse players who were accused of gang raping a working girl. The leftist University staff, MSM and progressives all happily undertook the destruction of these guys lives. Accusation turned out to be false.

Hope the girl gets home safe and sound.
I think most of us here remember the Duke lacrosse players' case. Along with the Tawana Brawley hoax. Along with several other hoaxes...
Thing is, with this one, he left this woman some 2,000+ miles from home, and absconded with her vehicle!
If he wanted outta the relationship, he should've left her with her own vehicle and hitched his way back home or boarded a bus. Or got Mommy and Daddy to buy him a plane ticket. You don't just dump a (live) woman off in a national park and drive off with her car, then don't say a word about it for weeks, even after the cops come knocking, and then lawyer up. This guy's silence, while probably at his lawyer's urging, sure makes him look pretty suspicious..

Last Edited:
Well, wait a minute.
What if she dumped him?

She takes off with somebody else...Says whatever she does is none of his damn business or concern anymore....tells him to drive back alone if he wants. Good Bye!.

There's all sorts of possibilities as to what happened and what they said to one another.

Not calling it one way or another....plenty of time to see how this plays out.

Hopefully she walks in the door safe and sound.

Well, wait a minute.
What if she dumped him?

She takes off with somebody else and tells him to get the vehicle back.
Certainly a possibility. But if that were the case, wouldn't you, if you were Laundrie, let her parents know that, instead of steadfastly refusing to tell them anything about the whereabouts of their daughter and your (erstwhile) fiancé? Or tell the police so they can start looking for her in the right place?

I think most of us here remember the Duke lacrosse players' case. Along with the Tawana Brawley hoax. Along with several other hoaxes...
Thing is, with this one, he left this woman a coupla thousand miles from home, and absconded with her vehicle!
If he wanted outta the relationship, he should've left her with her own vehicle and hitched his way back home or boarde4d a bus. Or got Mom and Dad to buy him a plane ticket. You don't just dump a (live) woman off in the a national park and drive off with her car, then don't say a word about it for weeks, even after the cops come knocking. This guy's silence, while probably at his lawyer's urging, sure makes him look pretty suspicious..

Well, wait a minute.
What if she dumped him?

She takes off with somebody else...Says whatever she does is none of his damn business or concern anymore....tells him to drive back alone if he wants. Good Bye!.

There's all sorts of possibilities as to what happened and what they said to one another.

Not calling it one way or another....plenty of time to see how this plays out.

Hopefully she walks in the door safe and sound.

Years ago my fiancée got upset with me while we were 3 hours from home and just walked off. There was no big fight, she just didn't like something I said. I thought she was just cooling off but 20 minutes later she was still not back. I went out looking for her for hours at night in the rain. Calling LE was no help. As you might imagine I was more than a little concerned. I eventually learned that some friends were in the same town and she got a ride with them. So it does happen. And no, I did not marry that girl.

Hope she walks in safe and sound.
We all do.

Although 3+ weeks down the road, that's looking less and less likely...

Here's something weird... why did Petito's parents wait 10 days to report her missing if they knew Laundrie came back on the 1st? o_O
Did they not know when he returned (without their daughter)??? o_O

Wikipedia article:
Laundrie returned to Florida with the van on September 1, without Petito.[14] Petito's family reported her missing on September 11, 2021.[15][1]

Last Edited:
Years ago my fiancée got upset with me while we were 3 hours from home and just walked off. There was no big fight, she just didn't like something I said. I thought she was just cooling off but 20 minutes later she was still not back. I went out looking for her for hours at night in the rain. Calling LE was no help. As you might imagine I was more than a little concerned. I eventually learned that some friends were in the same town and she got a ride with them. So it does happen. And no, I did not marry that girl.
Dodged a bullet.

What did you say... based on your posts here, I'm sure it was a doozie. Lol

-Robert

Smart move...

There are certain people who will do outrageous things to you or others while acting like it's perfectly reasonable and normal. Usually these people are politicians but apparently sometimes they're your girlfriend. In the case of this couple, it could be either one or both of them. Or none.

Dodged a bullet.

What did you say... based on your posts here, I'm sure it was a doozie. Lol

-Robert
What did I say to her when I got home? Not much actually. I had moved from terror to disappointment to what the hell am I doing here. I guess I was not in a witty mood at the time.

There are certain people who will do outrageous things to you or others while acting like it's perfectly reasonable and normal. Usually these people are politicians but apparently sometimes they're your girlfriend.
And sometimes they're your wife...

(who you didn't vet nearly as deeply as you should have - and your friends told you to - before you got hitched)

Isn't that the truth..sometimes things work out funny.

Many many years ago I was living in Coos Bay. Met an amazing pair of Blue Eyes. Next thing you know we were driving to my favorite pizza parlor in Long Branch, NJ (Freddies on Broadway). We made it as far as Ashland, Ohio where we had a bit of a falling out. She was from Des Moines. I wound up turning around, driving back from Ohio to Des moines to drop her off then turning back east to Jersy.

Damn good pie at Freddies.
Sadly now permanently closed.

Can still see those blue eyes.

Last Edited:
"Love is blind. Lust won't even look."

- Flopsweat circa 2021
The band The Offspring was popular BITD when I was getting ready to get hitched. Several of my friends told me to run away like hella fast, but I was smitten with delicious boobies and a bodacious butt. No one could tell me that this woman was anything but the love of my life. One of my best friends (to this day) got me the Americana CD from that band, and told me to pay particular attention to Track 7. I listened, but it didn't sink in... until years later... :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top