JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't they know that the interweb also works from there?
He may have moved to a place that does not offer it as of yet. Many places there is no cable or DSL. So then you have a choice of the old Satellite which both sucked and was quite expensive for suck service, or Starlink. Now from what I keep hearing Starlink is really up and coming. So far am hearing from a few people who had no net access until the new guy came along. Still has a way to go but keep hearing it is getting better. Still kind of pricey for some but for many well worth it since it does actually work. One member here who seldom posts any more but has a large youtube following did a couple video's on it from his home set up. Pretty impressive to me. If I was to move to where there was no cable I would certainly get one of Elon's set ups.
The Heritic has been using it for a while now and while far from perfect seems to be worth it solution to him also.

I'm from the Carolinas... well I was a Navy Brat and that's where I spent most of my high school... my Mother-in-law lives on one of the intercoastal islands outside of Charleston, we just now got cable and internet installed. Dish network was the only TV solution for years.

Us adult kids were talking about getting Starlink instead but cable was sooner.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top