JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For jacketed bullets, Precision Delta are the best deal I've found. For cast lead bullets, either Missouri Bullet Co. or Dardas Cast bullets. At present, I haven't found any plated bullets that cost less than the jacketed bullets that PD sells, so I don't use them.

sneak around your neighborhood at night stealing wheel weights. giggle while you do it. go home and cast them into bullets using your electric furnace powered by your neighbors electricity

If you're just looking for plinking stuff like Berry's Plated, I've found that Powder Valley Inc. has the best prices on those and Freedom Munition's Xtreme line being very competitive as well. Local? No clue.

shooters' service center just got in several thousand Bear Creek moly coated cast bullets.
always call 1s to make sure they are open.they are supposed to be open wed thur sat now,gave up the sunday shift. 500 bullets,depending on caliber ,average about 36 bucks.maybe 38,right in there anyway.
2nd chance in vancouver has the best prices on cast lead,uaualy have to wait a week or three for an order,but you can't beat their prices.

Dunno how cheap but, I get my 200gr .45 HPs from Rainier through Cabellas when they've got a deal on shipping. I think it's $76.00 per 500. If Montana Gold had the 200gr HPs I'd get them from there instead. MGs are a true jacketed, not plated. I've never had an issue with the plated Rainiers as I don't load for top velocity anyway.

Mike

I don't know if you have a Wholesale Sports nearby but they usually have a good selection at an average price. I paid 29.95 yesterday for 250 HSM 125 grain, hp plated. They had Berry's for a couple bucks less but I am not that impressed with Berrys. The plating on many of their bullets is rough and discolored - especially on the .45 ACP 200 gr hp and there is no cannelure on the .38/.357 styles. The plating on the HSM bullets is smooth and shiny. They almost look jacketed.

Montana Gold and Precision Delta for jacketed.
mastercastbullets.com and Missouri Bullets for cast lead bullets.
Precision Delta for swaged lead bullets.
I don't use plated bullets.

X-treme bullets can be gotten locally from UP ammo over in University Place in Tacoma. Shipping is 6.00 or you can pick them up. He is also at the WAC gun show.
They seem to be good bullets, They do load nicely.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top