JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20230829_105059.jpg
High Desert in Goldendale 509-772-2726
He's a sponsor of this site as a different business. I've never purchased from him but maybe give him a shot?

Dan

How is there any answer other than ammoseek?
I have in the past during great panic shortages used both them and another search engine that I can't remember the name of now. Priced stuff in different order depending on what you asked for. Was always leery as all kinds of places I had never heard of would show the "best price". Normally either not better than the known to me places or too close to bother. Not to mention don't know if its still the same but, many made it real hard to see what the real cost would be. Many places I had never heard of would not show the full price unless I actually tried to order from them and only when it got to the point of paying would they reveal the total cost. FAR prefer to either use places I have used for a while and know or at least hear good reports from others before trying a new place, and like when they just tell me up front what the total cost is going to be before jumping through hoops.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top